+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kiefer Moore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kiefer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'According to reports' Wigan have turned down a £2.3m bid from Cardiff for Kiefer Moore.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...moore-17551814

Wales Online repeating Mail Online story.
    I would have thought it would have been worthwhile holding onto Madine, if only to add him to any deal as a sweetener. Wigan May have accepted that along with £2.3M ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I would have thought it would have been worthwhile holding onto Madine, if only to add him to any deal as a sweetener. Wigan May have accepted that along with £2.3M ?
    We'd have had to offer Wigan £3 million if we'd throw in Madine as well.

In addition to the £6m we’ve written off for Madine, spending £2.5m + on Moore will probably mean the end for £5.5m Glatzel. Add this to the £15m we are going to spend on Sala and it’s becoming an expensive forward line that probably won’t score many goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    In addition to the £6m we’ve written off for Madine, spending £2.5m + on Moore will probably mean the end for £5.5m Glatzel. Add this to the £15m we are going to spend on Sala and it’s becoming an expensive forward line that probably won’t score many goals.
    I think that you're right about Glatzel. Harris likes big and aggressive up front.