+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

A quick recap of the Democrats attempts to takedown Trump.

Trump is an idiot - Failed
    Trump is a deplorable - Failed
    Trump is a rapist - Failed
    Trump is colluding with Russia - Failed
    Trump is obstructing justice - Failed
    Trump is operating concentration camps - Failed
    Trump is a racist - Failed

Since these Iran tensions flared up last month I've taken to sleeping under the bed rather than on it.

It's made more uncomfortable as I wear a bicycle safety helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Since these Iran tensions flared up last month I've taken to sleeping under the bed rather than on it.

It's made more uncomfortable as I wear a bicycle safety helmet.
    That sounds like a good strategy. I have been tunneling into a nearby mountain for the past 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That sounds like a good strategy. I have been tunneling into a nearby mountain for the past 10 years
    Interesting!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves.... and are rarely helpful to human beings.

Are these Iranian shenanigans a distraction from today's latest chapter in the Epstein saga, or are both distractions from something else about to go down the crapper such as Deutsche Bank being flushed?

I have always reckoned that cock-up explains events more accurately than conspiracy.

However, I may just be persuaded by life on mars that the 'horseshoe principle' applies here.

The more 'they' conspire, the more likely they are to cock it up? Although I expect we'll have a different view on who 'they' are.

Are these Iranian shenanigans a distraction from today's latest chapter in the Epstein saga, or are both distractions from something else about to go down the crapper such as Deutsche Bank being flushed?
    “IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...more-grotesque

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have always reckoned that cock-up explains events more accurately than conspiracy.

However, I may just be persuaded by life on mars that the 'horseshoe principle' applies here.

The more 'they' conspire, the more likely they are to cock it up? Although I expect we'll have a different view on who 'they' are.
    'They' just have to include at the top the biggest names in banking who have the privilege of creating an infinite amount of currency out of nothing at virtually no cost to loan with interest attached. They have indebted every country on the planet for there is not one amongst the 200 or so which is a creditor nation. The US has a national debt of $22 trillion and is running a trillion dollar budget deficit every year. Their central bank, the Federal Reserve, is privately owned and no-one knows who its shareholders are. The US government borrows money from it at interest instead of creating and issuing debt-free currency itself. Amazing but true, and since its creation in 1913 it has never been independently audited. Which leads in nicely to one of my favourite quotes - “The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.” Henry Ford (1932).

“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...more-grotesque
    I've read flight logs indicate Bill Clinton visited Epstein's island honeytrap 26 or 28 times, his missus 4. Celebrity visitors included Madonna, Meryl Streep, Demi Moore and Steven Spielberg.

I've read flight logs indicate Bill Clinton visited Epstein's island honeytrap 26 or 28 times, his missus 4. Celebrity visitors included Madonna, Meryl Streep, Demi Moore and Steven Spielberg.
    All the Trump haters

I understand the legal 'data dump' re Epstein case is slated for 10pm UK time today.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I don't think I can respond reasonably to that.... Forget about who said it and the political climate, if you can't see that was racist then we don't even live on the same planet.
    He posts a quote by someone who has lived too close and too long to the political bubble saying that what his idol did was "politically brilliant" - I'm still hopeful that people with a more rounded appreciation of life found it morally repugnant.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He posts a quote by someone who has lived too close and too long to the political bubble saying that what his idol did was "politically brilliant" - I'm still hopeful that people with a more rounded appreciation of life found it morally repugnant.
    I read somewhere yesterday that even Trump himself regretted on reflection the rally reaction and his part in it.

If true someone check up on Wales Bales as his head will be in a right state working out how to react.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Most people found it morally repugnant - even a few Republicans and Fox News regulars. But racist attacks are fine with W-B/Ronnie as long as their boy brilliantly winds up his base and creates another false 'enemy within'. He and his apologists are sickening.

A quick recap of the Democrats attempts to takedown Trump.

Trump is an idiot - Failed
    Trump is a deplorable - Failed
    Trump is a rapist - Failed
    Trump is colluding with Russia - Failed
    Trump is obstructing justice - Failed
    Trump is operating concentration camps - Failed
    Trump is a racist - Failed
    It's not going well .

See a second term ?..

Trump latest alleged racist remarks, reminds me off a lot of lads pub /work chatter during Brexit where they couldn't eloquently describe their views about the impact on their communities of immigration , and the actions of second generations British citizens delivering terror on the very streets that has provided them and their families a better life when seeking asylum .

It does seem immigration hatred and its impact ,racism , non inclusiveness is all around us .

I think he's deliberately provoking a democrat reaction in defence of these females ,who are pretty universally unpopular in the United States of America , thus associating the democrats with these unpopular creatures.
    You must understand that people in America are not yet conditioned to defend all Islamic stuff in the way that British people are.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's not going well .

See a second term ?..

Trump latest alleged racist remarks, reminds me off a lot of lads pub /work chatter during Brexit where they couldn't eloquently describe their views about the impact on their communities of immigration , and the actions of second generations British citizens delivering terror on the very streets that has provided them and their families a better life when seeking asylum .

It does seem immigration hatred and its impact ,racism , non inclusiveness is all around us .
    I know you're sensitive so I wouldn't normally say this, but what an absolutely bullshit take that is.

No one can compare the US president publicly telling elected representatives to go back to the crime infested places they came from people talking in the pub about terrorists.

I don't expect lifeonmars/walesbales/ronnie to, but surely everyone else can recognise that all this is potentially the beginning of a very dark chapter in America's history. We have to hope the worst doesn't happen from hereon.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I know you're sensitive so I wouldn't normally say this, but what an absolutely bullshit take that is.

No one can compare the US president publicly telling elected representatives to go back to the crime infested places they came from people talking in the pub about terrorists.

I don't expect lifeonmars/walesbales/ronnie to, but surely everyone else can recognise that all this is potentially the beginning of a very dark chapter in America's history. We have to hope the worst doesn't happen from hereon.
    The " go home " rhetoric he spouts is everywhere , and I'm fully aware of the harm it will do there and here .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I think he's deliberately provoking a democrat reaction in defence of these females ,who are pretty universally unpopular in the United States of America , thus associating the democrats with these unpopular creatures.
    You must understand that people in America are not yet conditioned to defend all Islamic stuff in the way that British people are.
    Trump has played a blinder here, it's all political theatre, and just another excuse for the resident lefties to indulge in their favourite pastime of virtue signaling. His original tweet said if they hate America so much, they should go and fix another country and then COME BACK and show them how they did it, i.e. they just complain and don't do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Trump has destroyed the leftist argument, end of story. Nancy Pelosi is livid!

Most people found it morally repugnant - even a few Republicans and Fox News regulars. But racist attacks are fine with W-B/Ronnie as long as their boy brilliantly winds up his base and creates another false 'enemy within'. He and his apologists are sickening.
    Don't forget when there was talk of the Clinton's sex trafficking children you defended them and claimed it was all a conspiracy theory. I hope to god you were right Jon, cos that would be a hell of a thing to have on your conscience.

Nancy Pelosi Can’t Disown Her Political Progeny

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/18/p...tical-progeny/

Don't forget when there was talk of the Clinton's sex trafficking children you defended them and claimed it was all a conspiracy theory. I hope to god you were right Jon, cos that would be a hell of a thing to have on your conscience.
    I do remember once posting that Pizzagate was a made-up conspiracy theory by the alt-right online media. Because it was. I think you put up a link to various stories that included torture chambers in the pizza house cellar. But there was no cellar. The guy who ran a very ordinary, innocent pizza house had his life made a misery. All to spread lies through social media to damage political opponents.

To the best of my recollection I have never commented on the Clintons or child abuse or trafficking - as I haven't about Trump. I have no idea if any of these stories are true. I know Pizzagate wasn't. My conscience is fine - how about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    What 'Islamic stuff' are British people conditioned to defend? Is this the stuff that 90% of the press and 55% of Tory members attack on a daily basis? Oh hang on.... I just realised you are 'deliberately provoking a () reaction....'

I do remember once posting that Pizzagate was a made-up conspiracy theory by the alt-right online media. Because it was. I think you put up a link to various stories that included torture chambers in the pizza house cellar. But there was no cellar. The guy who ran a very ordinary, innocent pizza house had his life made a misery. All to spread lies through social media to damage political opponents.
    It wasn't me, I pointed out that it was a disinformation campaign by the Clinton supporting press, and that the trafficking was occuring elsewhere.