+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Great to be here.
    Why did you bump a thread where I said Sarri ain't that good and everybody argued against me, only for the entire country to agree with me 12 days later.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why did you bump a thread where I said Sarri ain't that good and everybody argued against me, only for the entire country to agree with me 12 days later.
    I thought you had flounced?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I still think they’ll be mad to get rid of him he needs to get rid of a few bad apples but he’ll come good

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I still think they’ll be mad to get rid of him he needs to get rid of a few bad apples but he’ll come good
    Chelsea and Sarri was always going to be an interesting move. I think he'd have been better suited at Arsenal, whereby he could have rebuilt them without as much short term pressure. Chelsea won't wait for him/the team to be ready. I don't think there's a club in the world like Chelsea where the same group of players can finish 1st, 10th and 1st in consecutive seasons.