+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shootings in Paris

Shootings in Paris

Re: Shootings in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Any good news to regurgitate Bazza, bit boring concentrating on all the negatives

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Any good news to regurgitate Bazza, bit boring concentrating on all the negatives
    You are a class A **** . Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    dickhead, full stop

French security is a shambles. Time and time again they keep letting this happen. Heads need to roll

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    French security is a shambles. Time and time again they keep letting this happen. Heads need to roll
    Are you a jihadist?

Banned

"Lone wolf" "oppressed minority" "mental health issues ""false flag". All will be trotted out to avoid blaming the cancer of islam.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    "Lone wolf" "oppressed minority" "mental health issues ""false flag". All will be trotted out to avoid blaming the cancer of islam.
    Wouldn't go that far.

Stop murdering families all throughout the middle east then maybe we'd see less attacks against westerners.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Wouldn't go that far.

Stop murdering families all throughout the middle east then maybe we'd see less attacks against westerners.

None of the terrorists have any connection with the Middle East, other than the cancer of islam

Banned

Wouldn't go that far.

Btw the natives of those countries have killed many,many more fellow followers of the cancer of islam than the evil west.

None of the terrorists have any connection with the Middle East, other than the cancer of islam
    As if judaism and Christianity have a clean past or present.

Look to latin america for catholics butchering people on a greater and longer scale than jihadists.

Btw the natives of those countries have killed many,many more fellow followers of the cancer of islam than the evil west.
    I don't think anyone denies there is an issue with Islam in certain areas of the world.

Your generalisations are laughable though.

Banned

As if judaism and Christianity have a clean past or present.

Look to latin america for catholics butchering people on a greater and longer scale than jihadists.

Strawman Whataboutary.

Strawman Whataboutary.
    Your entire argument is a strawman as there 1.6 billion muslims in the world

Pointless arguing when you've got that clown as your profile picture.

He could be a serial cow molester and if he was against the Muzzies you'd like him.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There were far less Nazis than there are Muslims, and the Nazis managed to take over quite a few countries and inflict their 'culture' on the people of those countries. Same goes for the Japanese - it only took a few of them to convince the whole nation they needed to goto war. The total numbers dont matter, just the effectiveness of the propaganda
    Are you comparing a religion the majority of which aren't terrorists to the Nazis?

It's no wonder ccmb is the place I always come for the opinion of idiots.

America murdered 129,000 innocent civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So far, the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in anger seems very concerned not to let any other countries develop such weapons.
    Is America a "cancer"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you comparing a religion the majority of which aren't terrorists to the Nazis?

You must feel right at home.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    America murdered 129,000 innocent civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So far, the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in anger seems very concerned not to let any other countries develop such weapons.
    Is America a "cancer"?

What has that got to do with the op?
    Every time the religion of peace is critised you can guarantee the ccmb enablers will be queuing up with their Whataboutary,strawmen and deflection.

What has that got to do with the op?
    Every time the religion of peace is critised you can guarantee the ccmb enablers will be queuing up with their Whataboutary,strawmen and deflection.
    There are billions of peaceful muslims who don't go around killing people. There is a relatively small number of disenfranchised loony tunes who happen to claim to be Muslim.
    You argument is cheap and about as valid as claiming that city is the club of hooliganism because we had a few lads "back in the day".

There are billions of peaceful muslims who don't go around killing people. There is a relatively small number of disenfranchised loony tunes who happen to claim to be Muslim.
    You argument is cheap and about as valid as claiming that city is the club of hooliganism because we had a few lads "back in the day".
    I'd say 90% of Cardiff fans back in the day were total nutters. As for muslims, **** em all. I'll respect anyone as a human being, as soon as they start hiding behind there religion, they can do one as far as I'm concerned. And As for this small minority crap...Just a shame the small minority of extremist muslims runs into the millions.

Happy weekend to everyone.

I'm of to watch the football for some light relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

No, he was saying I think, that it only took a small amount of the population of Germany to take the country over to Nazism the rest of the population then became irrelevant. There are indeed 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and if only a tiny percentage, say 1% follow Islamic scripture to it's word, then that is a heck of a lot of people who would like to kill you and all your family as a kaffir. The problem is the ideology of that small % and the fear from the 99% that they may be considered apostates. Which is punishable by death. Studies show though, that a lot more than 1% would not talk to the police about things in their communities, and a hell of a lot around 67% although I may be a few points out, believe things such as homosexuality should be illegal in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Happy weekend to everyone.

I'm of to watch the football for some light relief.

Are you taking yourself into hand.

At least 400, trained and battle hardened former isis fighters are known to have arrived back to the UK, that's a small number relative to the population, but, but just imagine the carnage 400 murderers can cause, not to mention the radicalisation, there are also 3000 on a watch list, the Westminster killer wasn't on it. But yes I agree there are some brilliant, lovely Muslims in our country that just want to live their lives, unfortunately they don't matter.

Is America a "cancer"?
    What about dinosaurs. I bet they killed more cavemen than America have. Are dinosaurs a cancer?