Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Early on you were saying Kavanaugh was lying, that he was guilty, that he shouldn't be allowed to be a supreme court justice. That sounds like an opinion to me. I said he was being set up. There we have two embedded opinions that haven't changed. I heard what you said about the woman. I said the same thing, so we agreed on that until I changed my opinion, due to the revalation that her best friend and advisor was an FBI/DOJ lawyer. What do you want me to do? Should I give you a medal and tell you how clever you are? Or maybe I should recommend you for an OBE? Why haven't you praised me for my opinion and my new discoveries? Where is your self-awareness? Why are you singling me out, and not the other who don't acknowledge what others have to say, and are a lot ruder than me. For example, I have shown with plenty of evidence that the Trump Russia Collusion narrative is a manufactured construct, and it has been totally ridiciculed. I really don't know where you are going with this, it's all getting rather bizarre
Where did I say he was guilty? I stated that he was dishonest about his past and not that he was guilty of the offence. Thanks for your immature response whilst getting it wrong.