+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Post your latest dream here.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Post your latest dream here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Vimana mentioned Winston Churchill in the politics forum last night, you must have been thinking about him when you went to bed.
    I never think about Vimana when I go to bed or at any other time. That really would give me nightmares.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I never think about Vimana when I go to bed or at any other time. That really would give me nightmares.
    Winston Churchill, not Vimana, as you well know.

I used to have a reoccurring dream about the Yellow pages fingers walking through a junk yard, there was a heart monitor beeping in the background, just before I would wake up the monitor would flatline then the fingers would tread on the wrong bit of junk and it would all blow up was well weird.

I used to have a reoccurring dream about the Yellow pages fingers walking through a junk yard, there was a heart monitor beeping in the background, just before I would wake up the monitor would flatline then the fingers would tread on the wrong bit of junk and it would all blow up was well weird.
    I don't know what to make of your dream. They say most dreams are about sex so perhaps Organ Morgan might hazard a guess. I believe he advertises himself - in the yellow pages (a bit of a coincidence there) - as a sex therapist. He is currently disbarred after many complaints.

I had a dream about fingers and you as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I had a dream about fingers and you as well.
    OMG Tony