+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I'm not a loon. What have I written in that post that makes you think that? I've posted on here under a few names but as far as I can remember Gwynedd Blue wasn't one of them.
    Are you sure?

What names have you posted under then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I will put the kettle on..
    Old organ hasn't been on here for two days.

Probably loading all his gold into his fall out shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Are you sure?

What names have you posted under then?
    I don't believe in The Resurrection. I feel the same way about cyberdeath. Once you are gone, you are gone. My previous cyberlives are now forgotten.

I don't believe in The Resurrection. I feel the same way about cyberdeath. Once you are gone, you are gone. My previous cyberlives are now forgotten.
    I was right then.

Thanks for confirming.

Old organ hasn't been on here for two days.

Probably loading all his gold into his fall out shelter.
    We are both members of an exclusive Survivalist group. You are not invited and you will not get any of our gold.

We are both members of an exclusive Survivalist group. You are not invited and you will not get any of our gold.
    If the club consists of you and organ then I'll take my chances with the zombie apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    David Vincent sounds very much like truthpaste , the born again christian fella.

I'll duck out of the conversation at this point - as when people bring in stories about the men in clouds - that no one sees or hears - then it's time to shut the place down.
    Come back Ninianclark you have misread me. All I am trying to do is explain where this largesse to the migrants comes from. When people start acting against their own interests then that needs an explanation.

Banned

If the club consists of you and organ then I'll take my chances with the zombie apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Never mind him for now. Wednesday, October 26th, 2016. Circle it in your diary. A world-changing event cometh.

Post Scriptum, that bet is down to 5-2 from 5-1 last week.

Did I miss something?

Over to you organ........

Feedback

definitely that oddball Gwynedd Blue, as if proof was needed

There's a certain irony when someone with a Bible basher's signature describes another as an oddball.

Feedback

There's a certain irony when someone with a Bible basher's signature describes another as an oddball.
    Zed is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRE23YfSvc8

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    "Zeds dead" was a Bruce Willis line

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    "Zeds dead" was a Bruce Willis line
    it sure was. it was another clue in case Organ Morgan couldn't work out the film....

I have to say having visited Caerphilly quite recently that many of the residents would transition quite easily to a Zombie world. Mind, having also visited Merthyr and Tonypandy (in Rhondda) in the past month, Caerphilly's wonderful in comparison - less chavs, fewer actors with their DLA sticks and not so many teeny pram pushers. I was struck by the almost complete absence of non-white faces in the three locations, a Tonypandy local explained that the area was so awful that the "P^^k's don't want to live here."

16-year-old Afghan child refugee spent three years at university: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...at-university/

There's 1,500 more 'children' still at the Calais Jungle waiting for their benefit boat to collect them.

16-year-old Afghan child refugee spent three years at university: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...at-university/

There's 1,500 more 'children' still at the Calais Jungle waiting for their benefit boat to collect them.
    Do you think a guy who bothered to go to university for 3 years in bloody Afghanistan, did so in order to move to UK and live on benefits?

Banned

It seems the vermin age even faster when they're safe,on the plus side he'll have died of old age in 5 years time

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you think a guy who bothered to go to university for 3 years in bloody Afghanistan, did so in order to move to UK and live on benefits?
    If he doesn't even know how old he his then I doubt if he'll make much of a contribution to our economy. The Pirahã tribe in the Amazon can't count past four. It looks as if the limit in Afghanistan is 16 or 17 and only Afghani graduates get that high.

If he doesn't even know how old he his then I doubt if he'll make much of a contribution to our economy.
    He could still hold his own on this forum though.

No, I don't. But I do believe he yomped his way across Europe because he thinks Britain will enrich him and his extended family more than France, Germany, Holland, etc would have by way of handouts. Those below may be some of his clan celebrating.

mgpimbgr.jpg

He could still hold his own on this forum though.
    He certainly would with soft virtue signallers like you on here. This man comes from a cruel warrior culture which does not believe in concepts like justice and fair play. As Organ has just pointed out he is now laughing at our weakness and stupidity for letting him in. Everything about his culture and religion tells him we are a people to be despised.

Eric's very keen to let any amount of refugees in. He's even more keen that someone else, anyone else, houses them 'cos he's not about to volunteer.

He certainly would with soft virtue signallers like you on here. This man comes from a cruel warrior culture which does not believe in concepts like justice and fair play. As Organ has just pointed out he is now laughing at our weakness and stupidity for letting him in. Everything about his culture and religion tells him we are a people to be despised.
    What is his religion?