Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
And BLACKBURN. Everyone is ignoring them, is it because they won on Saturday?

Let's also not forget that some of the ones who feel Huddersfield were wrong were criticising Slade last season for not playing kids at the end of last season.
Why do I think you're referring to me there? If you're going to make accusations like that at least get it right. I didn't criticise Slade for not picking youngsters at the end of the season last year, it was the year before that when we had two months of the season when we had nothing to play for - last season we were still in with a chance of promotion until our forty fifth match, so I was hardly going to be slagging Slade off for not picking youngsters then was I.

As I acknowledged a while back, I was partially wrong to have a go at Slade in about half of the games we played in those last two months in 14/15 because we were up against sides that still had promotion/relegation issues when we played them, but there were plenty of other matches where he could have experimented a bit that wouldn't have affected the top and the bottom of the table.