+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle child sex network convicted...

Re: Newcastle child sex network convicted...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Another apologist
    Huh? Did you even read what I wrote? Can you?

You have never shown any concern for the girls raped by white guys so I can only deduce this is about race.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What does 100% British mean?
    Read it again. I said you can't say for 100% that they're British. Get off your high horse ffs.

From what I have read they are British.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Read it again. I said you can't say for 100% that they're British. Get off your high horse ffs.
    what we can't say is that they're 100% British
    You said something, I ask you what it means and then you get angry and deny it.

Are you all high or drunk or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    From what I have read they are British.
    I though you was leaving this thread?Twice?

Huh? Did you even read what I wrote? Can you?

You have never shown any concern for the girls raped by white guys so I can only deduce this is about race.
    Wrong. Unless Phil Taylor is Asian?

I deplore all rapist and child abusers but if you cannot recognise there is a serious problem within the Asian communities with this kind of large scale grooming then I can only deduce you are Asian, a nonce, or both.

You said something, I ask you what it means and then you get angry and deny it.

Are you all high or drunk or something?
    Angry? what I mean by that post was 'Nick' couldn't say for 100% they're British. Has that cleared it up for you now darling?

Wrong. Unless Phil Taylor is Asian?
    When I say 'girls', I mean children. Whatever Phil Taylor did was against adults.

Yet another problem sorted by the CCMB Problem Solving Squad. Job well done lads.

Angry? what I mean by that post was 'Nick' couldn't say for 100% they're British. Has that cleared it up for you now darling?
    It is common practice for you to arrange the words to give them the meaning you wish them to have. It is harder for the other person to do it.

When I say 'girls', I mean children. Whatever Phil Taylor did was against adults.
    Oh that makes it ok then

We need to start punishing these sick ***** preferably by torture. How many years will these ****ers get

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Yet another problem sorted by the CCMB Problem Solving Squad. Job well done lads.
    Do one grass.

Oh that makes it ok then
    Of course not, but it isn't the subject of this thread.

The reality is that the majority of sex offences against children that take place in this country are committed by white men.

Another reality is that a disproportionately high number of sex offences against children are committed by men of an Asian background.

This thread appears to be motivated far more by an agenda against certain 'races' than than any actual concern about sexually abused children.
    Your words

"Another reality is that a disproportionately high number of sex offences against children are committed by men of an Asian background."

That's the only issue here. So you're part of the agenda against certain races?

Of course not, but it isn't the subject of this thread.
    The subject changed when you come out with the accusation that I don't have a go at White nonces

Do one grass.
    Shut the fvck up you absolute faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Shut the fvck up you absolute faggot.

That was a better comeback than your usual unfunny shit. Just be yourself man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Your words

"Another reality is that a disproportionately high number of sex offences against children are committed by men of an Asian background."

That's the only issue here. So you're part of the agenda against certain races?
    That makes no sense.

The chance to discuss a very serious, sick and seemingly growing problem in this thread, hasn't even managed to get off the ground.
    The CCMB goon squad have hi jacked it from the start to try once again, to get one up on each other. Pathetic!

These Geordies probably wouldn't even be in jail if the police hadn't paid a convicted paedophile £10,000...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40883507
    Stop this world, I want to get off.

It's terrible that such a thing could go on within our so called developed nation. Having watched the drama the BBC put out recently regarding Rotherham, I think class and social background of the victim plays a larger role - both in the individual characterised by Maxine peak but also the victims - than its lack of of mention in this thread would suggest. Don't know if that is true again here but there are areas of Newcastle which are deprived like there are in Rotherham - do the victims come from those areas?

Lock the bastards up for a long long time. 20 years for each offence minimum. With no parole. That should see most of them inside until the day they die. And I'd do to them what Ramsey Bolton did to Theon.

And the BBC article linked to describes the "men" as " from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born"

Personally, I don't give two shits where they came from, they're evil scum, pure and simple.

We need to take a good hard look at the reasons why a. These men were able to conduct these crimes b. How the girls became so vulnerable in the first place that these sickos were able to commit them.

Social deprivation, poverty and drugs seem to play a large role here.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    These Geordies probably wouldn't even be in jail if the police hadn't paid a convicted paedophile £10,000...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40883507
    Stop this world, I want to get off.
    Interestingly you are the first to raise this issue.Thought there might have been an outcry about this.I am with the police on this one-a case where the end justify's the means.Don't think NSPCC agree though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I don't know but probably all actually British. Asian British.
    Its the second and third generation that are the problem. The first generations seem to respect our rules and appreciate being here. The latter generations dont have the respect required in these isles.