+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Salford moneybags win promotion to league in front of pathetic crowd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Salford moneybags win promotion to league in front of pathetic crowd

had the chance to go and watch Bromsgrove v Corby town in the evostick southern league play off final last week but declined the offer . Bromsgove ended up 4-3 winners in front of almost 3000 fans . If you like your non league stuff Des did you go to he game as it's on your doorstep ? I heard it was a great advert for that league

Re: Salford moneybags win promotion to league in front of pathetic crowd

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    had the chance to go and watch Bromsgrove v Corby town in the evostick southern league play off final last week but declined the offer . Bromsgove ended up 4-3 winners in front of almost 3000 fans . If you like your non league stuff Des did you go to he game as it's on your doorstep ? I heard it was a great advert for that league
    No mate, I watch Cinderford Town when I can't get to City games. They lost in the Final of the Southern League Cup to Stratford 1-0, they're in the semi final of the Gloucestershire Senior against Forest Green, after beating Bristol Rovers in the Q/F. They went 16 games unbeaten at the end of the league season, beat Cirencester away 2-1 in the playoff semi but lost to Yate Town 3-1 in the Final on Monday. Totally enjoyed it. Ironically even if they'd won the play-off they would not have been promoted, as only 5 of the 7 play off winners, based on points per game got promoted to tier 3 (= Merthyr's level) .