+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mason Mount

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mason Mount

On a side note Gibbo, what are your thoughts on our transfer activity this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    On a side note Gibbo, what are your thoughts on our transfer activity this summer?
    Sorry Gringo missed your question!

I have a really sneaky feeling about Mendez-Laing. I watched him play for Peterborough a few times. He always looked to have loads of potential but he looked very heavy and a little disinterested.

I watched him okay for Rochdale last year and I was truly astonished by the change in his physique and attitude.

Interestingly, his manager at Rochdale was Keith Hill a highly respected old fashioned manager and disciplinarian. A chip off the proverbial block so to speak. Keith Hill played for Neil Warnock at Plymouth.

I think Tomlin can be a real star and I am intrigued about the potential of Damour. A lad with a glittering youth career that has not yet materialised.

My concern is the goalkeeping position. I know nothing about Etheridge. Camp is an experienced keeper who is very vocal. I think our defenders need that vocal contribution from behind them. If Camp is not first choice. Perhaps his lively personality and non-stop and relentless demands in his defence will inspire young Etheridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    Sorry Gringo missed your question!

I have a really sneaky feeling about Mendez-Laing. I watched him play for Peterborough a few times. He always looked to have loads of potential but he looked very heavy and a little disinterested.

I watched him okay for Rochdale last year and I was truly astonished by the change in his physique and attitude.

Interestingly, his manager at Rochdale was Keith Hill a highly respected old fashioned manager and disciplinarian. A chip off the proverbial block so to speak. Keith Hill played for Neil Warnock at Plymouth.

I think Tomlin can be a real star and I am intrigued about the potential of Damour. A lad with a glittering youth career that has not yet materialised.

My concern is the goalkeeping position. I know nothing about Etheridge. Camp is an experienced keeper who is very vocal. I think our defenders need that vocal contribution from behind them. If Camp is not first choice. Perhaps his lively personality and non-stop and relentless demands in his defence will inspire young Etheridge.
    This hasn't aged brilliantly