+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No Deal Brexit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No Deal Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thousands of sick and disabled people have died because of austerity and nobody on here gave a toss about them. It seems like you want to pick and choose your battles, depending on how you see them affecting you personally. Good thing you didn't find yourself suffering from chronic ill health then. BTW Corbyn is Brexiteer, as are many labour voters, so I don't know where you got the idea that Brexit is a right-wing ideology.
    Lots of people have been concerned about sick and disabled people dying because of austerity, including on here, including me, including me on here and others.

You appear to think that Austerity II, far worse than anything seen since the 50s, which according to Rees-Mogg will last 50 years, is justified as long as the will of the people is carried out.

You are disgusting me more and more with your utter lack of empathy towards the less advantaged. In fact, I would quite enjoy it if we have a hard Brexit, you fall seriously ill, but there's fck all we can do as we're skint and fcked as a country.

Re: No Deal Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Lots of people have been concerned about sick and disabled people dying because of austerity, including on here, including me, including me on here and others.

You appear to think that Austerity II, far worse than anything seen since the 50s, which according to Rees-Mogg will last 50 years, is justified as long as the will of the people is carried out.

You are disgusting me more and more with your utter lack of empathy towards the less advantaged. In fact, I would quite enjoy it if we have a hard Brexit, you fall seriously ill, but there's fck all we can do as we're skint and fcked as a country.
    What is austerity II, and who are these less advantaged I am showing a lack of empathy towards? Have you resorted to making things up now?

Regarding your last paragraph, you really are a nasty fecker aren't you Eric, and a paranoid one at that. Who said we are going to be doing bad as a country post-brexit? The same people who said America would be skint and fcked as a country if they voted for Trump?