+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where Villa and Fulham could come unstuck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where Villa and Fulham could come unstuck

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Judging by Eric's last paragraph it seems we are up against it... even if we didn't think that before!

Too many points on offer and with the amount of factors that go into how a football match pans out, I take most statistics and historical games with a large pinch of salt.

Throw an "inexperienced" official in the mix and form, tactics and quality can quickly become null and void.
    A lick of paint on a goalpost can mean the difference between success and failure, ask Harry Kane.

That is not to say that these types of post aren't interesting, good research and analysis by the way Eric.

I tend to agree with Ninian that it might well go down to the last game as far as automatic for us is concerned and, if it is to be decided on goal difference, we will probably lose out judging by the amount of recent wins by the odd goal.
    I think I might take a last game decider right now mind you, as I suspect would many others.
    I've done the predictor a load of times over different days and not been too kind with our results and I've always (bar one) had us by a point even after losing on the last day.

Not that my scientific research means a thing mind...

Just gonna enjoy the ride myself.

Re: Where Villa and Fulham could come unstuck

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I've done the predictor a load of times over different days and not been too kind with our results and I've always (bar one) had us by a point even after losing on the last day.

Not that my scientific research means a thing mind...

Just gonna enjoy the ride myself.
    Have you factored in the City fans who want Villa to get a point against Wolves!