Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
No, read it again. i was identifying the term which i think was invented by the english but got traction
by FC Barcelona and Catalan players who had a superiority complex, however, due to the popular global reach of the game it was was picked up and pushed into the mainstream by Catalan/Spanish press towards man utd (and other English teams that year) due to contrasting styles, its a terrible clique, i was hoping to give you some context to the phrase.
What is Bulut’s brand of football “pro” then? How, apart from blind loyalty, does it fire up supporters and get them looking forward to his team’s next game? Lots of teams play a counter attacking game in which they are happy to give their opponents possession, but there aren’t many that do it in such a dull fashion as a Bulut team.

As to the original question, I think it needs to be borne in mind that it’s almost certainly true to say that some managers who might otherwise be interested in the Cardiff job are put off by the prospect of working for our owner.