+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kanye West

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest when was the last time you woke up in the morning, looked at your perfectly balanced twitter feed and posted something detrimental to Donald Trump or the Republican Party?
    I leave that to you, I saw a gap in the market to supply the counterbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I leave that to you, I saw a gap in the market to supply the counterbalance.
    The problem is that neither I, nor almost all other posters on the polotics forum indulge in the ridiculous chirade that you do that you are some kind of message board equivalence of Switzerland in your fence sitting balance and neutrality. Drop the bull and perhaps more people might show you respect.

The problem is that neither I, nor almost all other posters on the polotics forum indulge in the ridiculous chirade that you do that you are some kind of message board equivalence of Switzerland in your fence sitting balance and neutrality. Drop the bull and perhaps more people might show you respect.
    It's possible to comment on law and order issues without being political.

And out of interest, when are you going to disavow these multiple news channels who are spewing out racial slurs aimed at Kayne West?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's possible to comment on law and order issues without being political.

And out of interest, when are you going to disavow these multiple news channels who are spewing out racial slurs aimed at Kayne West?
    After a couple of days searching you have now finally found a second reference to support your view that multiple MSM is undertaking a co-ordinated racial assault on Kanye West. The latest example being someone interviewed on MSNBC who considered West's appearance at the White House to be akin to white supremacy by ventriloquism. I know you don't take challenge well but is this really the best you have got?

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...ventriloquism/

After a couple of days searching you have now finally found a second reference to support your view that multiple MSM is undertaking a co-ordinated racial assault on Kanye West.
    I learned from General Ulysses S. Grant to always keep some firepower in reserve, and let your opponents destroy themselves first