+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stop Fretting about Relegation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stop Fretting about Relegation

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Nope, not just that, try reading the whole thing.
    Sorry, reading it once was enough, I'm not going to read it a second time. He enjoys the feeling of winning against being thumped week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Sorry, reading it once was enough, I'm not going to read it a second time. He enjoys the feeling of winning against being thumped week after week.
    Okay so you've read it, but you've cherry picked the part(s) you actually took in and processed.

It's a good article.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Don't we all? Going down isn't the end of the world, and it certainly won't be for us as we won't have any debts or troubles like we had in 2014. Burnley finished 7th last season and scored 36 goals; realistically that's the best we're ever going to get. We're never going to break into the top 6, we're never going to challenge for Europe baring a freak season when all our best players get picked off the season after. Enjoy it while it lasts but we're going to go down at some point and it is far from a disaster.

The Premier League isn't the be all and end all, we're a big club in terms of the Championship, and if we went down I'm sure we'd come back up eventually. I'll almost certainly enjoy last season a hell of a lot more than this one though.