+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    eric half a bee that old cliché of winter months is now redundant . even in a bad winter the pitches are now like bowling greens so with there tip tappy football it won't hinder them

the main thing now that will stop them if there manager and there portuguese players who are loan contracts will be plucked to the prem or la liga football in January . he's hopeing
    Not so much the pitches, but the cold and the rain. Will the Portuguese players be 'up for it' on a cold winters night in Middlesbrough or Barnsley.

I honestly think they will drop points in Jan and Feb when playing away, but should still have enough to be challenging all season.

Don't think they will run away with it though, even if in all honesty they probably look the best side in the division

Long way to go yet and we've just got to try to stay in touch

Re: Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Not so much the pitches, but the cold and the rain. Will the Portuguese players be 'up for it' on a cold winters night in Middlesbrough or Barnsley.

I honestly think they will drop points in Jan and Feb when playing away, but should still have enough to be challenging all season.

Don't think they will run away with it though, even if in all honesty they probably look the best side in the division

Long way to go yet and we've just got to try to stay in touch

Put the following, in another fred

Looked to me like a manager sacking performance !!

Poor to start, then gave just enough not to be totally embarrassed as professionals.

Me thinks they "NO LIKEY" their manager.

That's Fulham, not Wolverona