+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Big C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Big C

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    A google search suggests: "Commercial sources that promote the consumption of raw apricot kernels recommend between 6 and 10 kernels per day. Some recommend more for people with cancer, but this can be dangerous."

Oh my god, you killed that woman.
    I'd have conked out years since had 15 per day been a problem. I haven't visited a doctor or dentist in those 15 years or so since getting 'em down my neck. Must also state though I swerve junk grub like the plague and also any drink that contains artificial sweeteners or sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'd have conked out years since had 15 per day been a problem. I haven't visited a doctor or dentist in those 15 years or so since getting 'em down my neck. Must also state though I swerve junk grub like the plague and also any drink that contains artificial sweeteners or sugar.
    Save it for the Judge, Organ! If they work for you then good for you. Seems to be plenty of balanced info out there about it, just no scientific basis as a catch-all cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Save it for the Judge, Organ! If they work for you then good for you. Seems to be plenty of balanced info out there about it, just no scientific basis as a catch-all cure.
    All I can say is take the time to read the .pdf of the book I linked further up this thread. The info in the vid is a condensed version. No-one can deny that untold numbers perished unnecessarily from scurvy when not one need have died.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You can often hear me swearing in the supermarket because they have added sweeteners to something I want to buy, the latest one was pickled onions, who on earth gets fat from sweet pickled onions ffs? no need for it, hate the stuff with a passion.