+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Talking about the manipulation of elections. I recall that you were going big on electoral fraud in the 2018 mid-terms after your Trumpmeister said there were awful things going on. He has stopped tweeting about this as it was all twitter hogwash. There is still one congressional seat still outstanding to be called because of an electoral fraud that made a local party official vomit when he heard about what the company employed by the "winning" candidate did with absentee votes. Any updates?
    I believe somebody in Florida resigned or got fired due to multiple boxes turning up after the vote finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I believe somebody in Florida resigned or got fired due to multiple boxes turning up after the vote finished.
    How is your abhorence of electoral fraud going in North Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How is your abhorence of electoral fraud going in North Carolina?
    Forfend? First time in years here I had to look up a word's definition. A big bravo.

But you don't get to the front of the class because of abhorence.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Forfend? First time in years here I had to look up a word's definition. A big bravo.

But you don't get to the front of the class because of abhorence.
    Most of the pupils I appear to be mixing with now seem to spend most of their time circling the room and looking out of the window to see when the next full moon arrives so I can basically pick whatever seat in class I like.

“In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. As a result of Cohen’s actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election.”

Gosh, looks like Individual-1 has been doing one of those felony thingamebobs. I hope they identify this mysterious character so that they can be brought to account.