+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gunnarsson's "long throws" ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gunnarsson's "long throws" ...

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I have always thought that our squad wasn't good enough but at least NW would get the best out of them. But now I'm beginning to doubt that. I'm sure that on paper this was considered a winnable game. Is that the way we try to win games? Bobby Reid is a good player, one of our best. If it's not working out, change the game not the player. Hoilett has done an amazing job since he was signed, but he's just not cut out for this level. Taking Reid off and putting Hoilett on just shows a lack of ideas.
    Reid struggled today so I can understand why Warnock made that change. Replacing Murphy with Madine when Paterson and Ward were already on the pitch was insane.

Re: Gunnarsson's "long throws" ...

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Reid struggled today so I can understand why Warnock made that change. Replacing Murphy with Madine when Paterson and Ward were already on the pitch was insane.
    I agree Reid was stuggling, Murphy had a relatively tough time too. (he was forced into doing too much) My point is that we need to change the way we play to accomodadate these players intead of subbing them for the likes of Hoilett and Ward.