+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I always find it amazing how seemingly intelligent posters quickly descend into the behaviour of the playground. You appear to be someone who has personal knowledge of the subject in hand as opposed to someone who merely gleans information from other message boards (something which you have been accused of, probably unjustifiably).

Why not simply respond to your detractors with out referring to their level of intelligence or academic qualifications and act in a more mature manner?
    I was more surprised to see his/her apparent accusation of McKay being a murderer. I don’t see that backed up by any of his/her ‘facts’ and it was certainly not in the report I read. To be fair to Wales Bales who I jokingly accused Flyer46 of being, I do credit him with enough intelligence to not go to the lengths of saying somebody killed somebody else without supplying the back up

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I was more surprised to see his/her apparent accusation of McKay being a murderer. I don’t see that backed up by any of his/her ‘facts’ and it was certainly not in the report I read. To be fair to Wales Bales who I jokingly accused Flyer46 of being, I do credit him with enough intelligence to not go to the lengths of saying somebody killed somebody else without supplying the back up
    I am guessing that the reference ( That C##t killed your Star player by his 'Wheeling,Dealing ways !! ). is where you read that as me apparently accusing of McKay being a murderer. So are you really saying that you don't think he has 'blood on his hands?'
    The context of that statement is: Willie McKay organised the Sala flight, Willie McKay paid for the flight to be organised, Willie McKay isn't the type of guy to not know the finer details of anything he has a finger in, if Willie McKay honestly did leave all the finer details to Dave Henderson & Dave Henderson didn't tell Willie McKay that he was going to use a colourblind Daytime only rated PPL I would be very surprised that Willie McKay was so slapdash to allow someone to be in control of a McKay deal.

I think it would be fair to say that Willie McKay is a manipulative controlfreak, so him not knowing what was happening is a very unlikely scenario.

I might be 'slighting' Willie McKay in my distrust of the man, but his past track record is a fair marker of his ability to 'slip & slide' in most things.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You are right, I have held back on the personal stuff, and I'll follow along with everybody else as there are still a number possible outcomes here. However, I don't expect to be surprised by any of it, as every potential cause of the accident, along with the accusations regarding the actions of individuals have been well known since very early on. There are only so many ways that these fateful events can be pieced together, and so far I haven't seen anything that wasn't expected. It's such a senseless tragedy, and one that could so easily have been avoided.