Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
That is an acceptable opinion to hold but one that is impossible to quantify or argue against really.

Does corbyn hate the UK? He definitely wants it to change but so do most politicians.

What Corbyn has struggled with is being able to hold a view without associating with every other person holding that view, your enemies enemy is not always your friend.

He hasn't had a managed route to power so his career in politics before leadership has not been santised along the way like a Blair or Cameron was.

I have no real affinity with Corbyn, I didn't know much about him before he became leader but now it just feels like him going sparks a move back to business friendly (ie business led) new labour and a complete abandonment of anything resembling a left wing party.

When it was Cameron and Blair/brown, the guy on the street said 'they are all the same what is the point', now they are markedly different he says 'they are extremists, hard left and hard right'. It is frustrating to watch.
I don't think he hates the UK , but I do feel he dislikes its position and western demorcay partners ,and associations.

In my view he would personally struggle with the many aspects of a modern western democracy , with acute security measures, and behaviours , how he would manage our close relationship with the USA and simalair western democracies woukd prove to be tough , and his approach to the Russian leaderships and behavours , would be very difficulty and probably unpalatable to many voters .

He has some nice soundbites for the young folk , around tuition fees , nationalisation , free bus rides , taxing the rich ,more open and broader approach to immigration , all of which is very exciting but in my opinion would hurt generations to come financially, particularly with the unknown Brexit impact looming ,chucking money around now, for votes, is very dangerous in my view.