+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which CCMB poster will the subject of an article in "Family Tree" magazine?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Which CCMB poster will the subject of an article in "Family Tree" magazine?

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Cyclops is chasing my family tree back for me has we speak. Some of the things he has found out for me about my FT have blown me away. The guy is an absolute legend.
    He hasn't finished mine yet but he has given me a few snippits. Aparently I got an ancestor called Cornelius. What sort of name is that
    It's really interesting isn't it, I had no idea how much information there is out there to be found tbh, I would never have found the two books full that he found about mine on my own I know that.

Your relative Cornelius wasn't worth £7.5m by any chance was he?

Yeah I will let you know he will be asking you to pose for a pic with something in your gob next btw

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    ... he will be asking you to pose for a pic
    ....but fully clothed in his case.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    ....but fully clothed in his case.....
    ..and mine, if you want them to sell any copies that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's really interesting isn't it, I had no idea how much information there is out there to be found tbh, I would never have found the two books full that he found about mine on my own I know that.

Your relative Cornelius wasn't worth £7.5m by any chance was he?

Yeah I will let you know he will be asking you to pose for a pic with something in your gob next btw
    My Counelius was probably worth about to bob