+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

I was thinking about their team after the game and whether I’d have been excited if we’d signed one of them in January. Other than their right back (Valery), I do t think I’d have traded another of ours for one of theirs (maybe Redmond and Ward Prowse but even they've both blown hot and cold for a long time)

I concluded that they’re going to have a tough time staying up (their last 12 are as tough if not tougher than ours)

Re: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I was thinking about their team after the game and whether I’d have been excited if we’d signed one of them in January. Other than their right back (Valery), I do t think I’d have traded another of ours for one of theirs (maybe Redmond and Ward Prowse but even they've both blown hot and cold for a long time)

I concluded that they’re going to have a tough time staying up (their last 12 are as tough if not tougher than ours)
    There were people on here imploring us to sign Charlie Austin as our saviour. Southampton fans would have been laughing their socks off had they read that.