+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The slur is your attempt to imply that this somehow diminishes the credibility of the witness. It's beyond pathetic.
    Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.
    Really? I remember saying that she sounded credible but there were inconsistencies in her testimony. Some of us make an effort to be even-minded rather than continually seeing just one side of an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Really? I remember saying that she sounded credible but there were inconsistencies in her testimony. Some of us make an effort to be even-minded rather than continually seeing just one side of an argument.
    I am even minded, I formed my opinion on what I saw and heard. There were lots of gaps in her account which kept changing over time.

Were the two from doors an inconsistency in your mind? How about the therapist she won't name?

https://www.realclearinvestigations....r_account.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am even minded, I formed my opinion on what I saw and heard. There were lots of gaps in her account which kept changing over time.

Were the two from doors an inconsistency in your mind? How about the therapist she won't name?

https://www.realclearinvestigations....r_account.html
    Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I have mistakenly been under the impression that you were just banging on endlessly about her inconsistencies.