+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Speeding fine conundrum ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Speeding fine conundrum ?

I have explained that to the police but they say that obviously it was being driven otherwise it couldn"t be photographed committing the offence.
    They have told me that it is a legal requirement for me, the registered owner/keeper to know who is driving the car at all times & furnish the police with any information they request.
    This is 2 speeding fines in less than 3 weeks & I have been driving nearly 40 years without ever receiving a single point.
    I am wondering if the car has been cloned ?
    The police have told me that this is not possible as you need to provide your V5, driving license & proof of address to obtain number plates but I know that this is not true as there are dozens of sellers on line who will make up plates with no documentation being asked for.

Re: Speeding fine conundrum ?

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I have explained that to the police but they say that obviously it was being driven otherwise it couldn"t be photographed committing the offence.
    They have told me that it is a legal requirement for me, the registered owner/keeper to know who is driving the car at all times & furnish the police with any information they request.
    This is 2 speeding fines in less than 3 weeks & I have been driving nearly 40 years without ever receiving a single point.
    I am wondering if the car has been cloned ?
    The police have told me that this is not possible as you need to provide your V5, driving license & proof of address to obtain number plates but I know that this is not true as there are dozens of sellers on line who will make up plates with no documentation being asked for.

Sorry but I posted a response below before reading this - follow the link I attached on my other message which explains how it can be done