+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taffs Well tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Taffs Well tonight

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Some young lads on the 21:25 train to Treherbert let themselves down though by generally not being able to handle their cans of that fruity, sickly cider that they drink these days and acting like twats.

It's fine on a coach but there were other people around as well and their behaviour was not on.

Also, I detest that anti-Jack "touched by your father" song as it could put lads off talking about their own experiences of being sexually abused as kids. We live in an age when we're all either trying to battle our own mental health issues, or help a mate out with his. That's all I want to say about it for now.
    I understand your concerns but this makes it almost sound like every kid was but it is only now OK to talk about it. I had a very happy childhood, along with most of my friends and I think this latent accusation thing can get out of hand.
    There is a trial going on in Newcastle which highlights this exact thing.

Re: Taffs Well tonight

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I understand your concerns but this makes it almost sound like every kid was but it is only now OK to talk about it. I had a very happy childhood, along with most of my friends and I think this latent accusation thing can get out of hand.
    There is a trial going on in Newcastle which highlights this exact thing.
    Do you go through a newspaper and think "but that never happened to me" on ever page?