+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rainbows in peoples windows...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rainbows in peoples windows...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I was thinking that!

When I’m out on my bike I find myself subconsciously turning into Tony Hart (minus the cravat) and assessing the age of each artist, like I used to with my sister when we watched ‘Vision On’ as kids: ‘25’, ‘36’, ‘87’ etc.....��*♂️
    Not sure about the cravat, couldn't find any images of that, but the mention of Vision On made me think of Screen Test, Clapperboard, Tales from Europe, the stuff that was on just after getting home from school. The Prof...
    Vision On.jpg
    Tony Hart.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Not sure about the cravat, couldn't find any images of that, but the mention of Vision On made me think of Screen Test, Clapperboard, Tales from Europe, the stuff that was on just after getting home from school. The Prof...
    Vision On.jpg
    Tony Hart.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/expressyou...ortured-genius

I used to secretly like Vision On and the dreamy theme music. Screen Test with Michael Rodd was an excellent programme, always featuring films from The Children's Film Foundation, whatever that is/was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/expressyou...ortured-genius

I used to secretly like Vision On and the dreamy theme music. Screen Test with Michael Rodd was an excellent programme, always featuring films from The Children's Film Foundation, whatever that is/was.
    I think you're thinking of the Gallery Theme which is Left Bank Two by the Noveltones. (also used in the film The Aviator) The main theme is Accroche to Caroline by the Paris Studio Group and is quite lively. They're on a playlist that I listen to quite often. My American friends are impressed by my eclectic taste in jazz. My British friends see right through me but enjoy the nostalgia.