+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: THE SIX GAMES TO GET THE 13 POINTS FOR SAFETY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: THE SIX GAMES TO GET THE 13 POINTS FOR SAFETY

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's possible that we could win each of West Ham, Crystal Palace, Wolves, Brighton, Burnley and Fulham. But we won't win them all. If we can manage 3 of them including Brighton and Fulham we might have a chance. If we beat Burnley, maybe that brings them back into the mix. I'm not optimitic. However, I havent been since August. The club have made a real pig's ear of this opportunity.
    Having seen the last two perfomances, I don't think we'd beat Barry Town United.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Having seen the last two perfomances, I don't think we'd beat Barry Town United.
    That's a bit harsh but we will need to go on a bit of a run, the likes of which, we've not been on this season.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    That's a bit harsh but we will need to go on a bit of a run, the likes of which, we've not been on this season.

StT.
    <><
    Now we are in the bottom 3 I reckon it will be tough to climb out, despite looking at saints tough next 4 fixtures. We make Watford look like world beaters and they clearly aren’t? Everton lost last 3, not a shot on target. Right shame, but I can’t see us doing it if we carry on as is...