Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
To be fair, I kind of skim read your posts at best now having actually read every word of about half a dozen of your first posts on this forum. The whole Sir Neil and Churchill stuff has painted you in a somewhat suspect light from where I'm sitting. Even when you DO try to write something a bit more developed, it still seem one sided and boils down to "after all Warnock has done for you zeros" or " It's all misdirection". I can't really get behind any of those arguments anymore, and you aren't the only one pushing these angles.

If you can't concede an inch on Warnock's fallibility, when a lot of the people who have posted negatively about him this season have probably at some point been accepting or even fully supporting of Warnock, it's difficult to take you as seriously as it is other, more balanced, measured points of view.

Have you conceded that the football is dross at any point ? Because it is. Have you considered the fact that NW won't be here in under a year's time and that it's maybe natural to start thinking about the type of guy we think should take over or at what point this process should start? I'm grateful to the man for getting us up and giving us some great moments in the PL but his days are numbered at CCFC.

Last season had a feeling of throw away right from the start, and it appears apart from 4 or 5 games that were a laugh, little else has been achieved. This season is now looking like being a nine month long NW swan song.

I'm not going to (and neither should anyone else IMO) have to swallow crap football for a year because it's NW testimonial season.

As for the stick you receive, you seem to be able to dish out flippancy, so maybe you should expect a bit in return. You came across as a raging , butcher's apron waver. A stomper. No one likes a stomper. And not everyone likes Churchill. In fact, I think the guy is a bit of a bellend. Live with it.

I don't mind flippancy , piss taking or disagreement. I welcome it and I can laugh at myself.
I'm not so keen on moronic insults for the sake of it or constant ****ing ridiculous accusations that I'm some other bloke pretending to be me.

The only thing I'll argue with you about in that post is the bit about "you zeros". I don't think that about anyone and I don't think I've said it about anyone either. I particularly don't think it about Cardiff City fans and - trust me- I've stuck my neck out a few times for people just because they are Cardiff City fans.

I'm more than loyal to the manager , I'm partisan and I'll admit that freely. It's my nature not to turn my coat and yes I'm grateful for what he's done for us. I also happen to believe that whatever the limitations of Warnockball, it's our best option at this stage and has a much better chanceof taking us back up than this " sunshine football" which absolutely everyone else tries to play without much success .
That's my opinion, and it's based on a bit of experience and thought, but of course you can disagree and you may well be right.

BUT..... What I'm talking about is this constant bloody moaning from some people who seem to think that all you've got to do is tell the players to express themselves and they'll start beating Liverpool. We've set off on a particular course and at this point it'd be better to come together and get behind it than look for faults.

I also disagree about last season. We came very bloody close to pulling it off and although I was devastated when we didn't I hoped that we'd have kept most of the team and run this league ragged from the getgo. That didn't quite happen we know , but despite the lesser quality and too numerous replacements which have caused the glitch , I think it's still possible for them to iron out the problems and create a new steam hammer in time to catch up. It's much too late though to change our style now, and the very best hope we've got is to forget all that for now and get behind those boys who are trying to make it work.