+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitcoin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    As a cryptocurrency investor myself, here's a tip for you. Download Jaxx (a multi currency wallet) and use their ShapeShifter feature to switch some of your Bitcoin (XBT) into Ethereum (ETH).

Ethereum is poised to be huge and imo is about to experience the kind of upswing that Bitcoin experienced in its early days, plus all the signs are pointing toward Bitcoin crashing around the $2000 mark which it should hit by the end of the week.

Obviously a Bitcoin crash is nothing to panic about, we've seen plenty of them before and it always recovers stronger than ever but a quick switch to Ethereum before the crash will see you holding onto the value you've built up so far and you then have the option to rebuy Bitcoin at it's lower price after the crash.

You can get 1 ETH for about $90 at the moment but that will all change very soon, the price has a looooong way to go yet.

https://www.ethnews.com/etherlive

ETH is a different kind of cryptocurrency because there is a whole ecosystem of apps and portals being built into it and there are a lot of banks and corporations looking into using it.

More info on ETH here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/
    BTC is king and always will be. whilst its good to have alternative crypto currency and diversify if you are purely into it for investment but i currently use BTC monthly and think that advise is pure speculation. The places i spend BTC very few accept alternatives.

Banks and corporation are only looking at the blockchain solution, i don't think they will ever adopt the currency.

All the recent noise about crash, trade bottlenecks, Chinese regulations etc... 2 months ago have been blown out the water by the price and continued adoption.

So little is known as it is so young, anything even what 'experts' say is 99% guess work. I'll stick with what i've got, but good look.

Re: Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    BTC is king and always will be. whilst its good to have alternative crypto currency and diversify if you are purely into it for investment but i currently use BTC monthly and think that advise is pure speculation. The places i spend BTC very few accept alternatives.

Banks and corporation are only looking at the blockchain solution, i don't think they will ever adopt the currency.

All the recent noise about crash, trade bottlenecks, Chinese regulations etc... 2 months ago have been blown out the water by the price and continued adoption.

So little is known as it is so young, anything even what 'experts' say is 99% guess work. I'll stick with what i've got, but good look.
    Well of course it's speculation! If I was able to 100% guarantee predictions then I'd be on a beach in Barbados by now. I'm just going by what I've read and seen in recent months.

Also, Bitcoin will crash, it has a bunch of times already but it always recovers and then goes on to beat its previous all-time-high. I'm not saying it's a bad investment, far from it, it's one of the best investments out there, but I'm saying that Ethereum is definitely worth a punt.

The difference with Ethereum is that it's not just a cryptocurrency, it's a whole network of apps as well AND it's the basis of an entirely new type of decentralised Internet, one that you don't need an ISP to connect with.

From what I've seen already Ethereum is going to be huge, bigger than Bitcoin.