+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McBurnie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McBurnie

He's from ****ing Yorkshire. And should be enjoying a sucessful season in the EPL with Sheffield Utd. WTF is wrong with him?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's from ****ing Yorkshire. And should be enjoying a sucessful season in the EPL with Sheffield Utd. WTF is wrong with him?
    It's a Swansea thing, very small time mentality. There's quite a large disparity between the Two Cities now, Swansea has gone backwards in every respect. Cardiff as a City is more diverse, multi cultural and forward thinking, that pace is 30 years behind in every respect, their fans and the City is stuck in 1989. As Cardiff has progressed, so have the people. It's sad really and i suppose it's a reflection on how Swansea has been neglected by Politicians and their local Authority. I do have a small amount of sympathy for the racist, backward steroid infested shithole that is Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's a Swansea thing, very small time mentality. There's quite a large disparity between the Two Cities now, Swansea has gone backwards in every respect. Cardiff as a City is more diverse, multi cultural and forward thinking, that pace is 30 years behind in every respect, their fans and the City is stuck in 1989. As Cardiff has progressed, so have the people. It's sad really and i suppose it's a reflection on how Swansea has been neglected by Politicians and their local Authority. I do have a small amount of sympathy for the racist, backward steroid infested shithole that is Swansea.
    JBs are the ****ing worst. So pathetic.

To be fair to them and their clobber, looked more like 2002 rather than 1989, just 25 years behind the times nowadays

GW.JPG

Credit: Lord Dargavel.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    To be fair to them and their clobber, looked more like 2002 rather than 1989, just 25 years behind the times nowadays
    I recently worked on a home where a family from Syria were living, i was speaking to them and they were in Swansea for 6 months before coming to Cardiff. They really liked it here but said that they received loads of racial abuse in Swansea, that's why they came to Cardiff.

I recently worked on a home where a family from Syria were living, i was speaking to them and they were in Swansea for 6 months before coming to Cardiff. They really liked it here but said that they received loads of racial abuse in Swansea, that's why they came to Cardiff.
    That’s hardly surprising, it’s a very white town isn’t it, a bit odd aswell

They just showed the stupid tw@ on soccer Saturday. On the field with his face covered up, only eyes showing. Bellend. Don't know why it irks me, it's most probably funny really.