+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lambert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lambert

I wonder if Lambert is on a big game bonus ? There was also talk of a contract extension after 19 appearances.... if true then maybe there's more to the 'bad back' than meets the eye

He's got to be off the books next year, a complete waste of a squad place

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    He's got to be off the books next year, a complete waste of a squad place
    how do you mean "off the books" ? pay up is contract in full ? utter waste of money in my opinion that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    how do you mean "off the books" ? pay up is contract in full ? utter waste of money in my opinion that.
    Transferred out, loaned out for the season, with us probably paying half his wages or just advised to retire

What ever way he goes, which could include paying some of his wages up front and allowing him to leave on a free I don't particularly care, just as long as he isn't here next season.

He won't add anything, will never fit into a Neil Warnock type team and is useless, by my reckoning there seems little point in letting him hang around like a bad smell

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Transferred out, loaned out for the season, with us probably paying half his wages or just advised to retire

What ever way he goes, which could include paying some of his wages up front and allowing him to leave on a free I don't particularly care, just as long as he isn't here next season.

He won't add anything, will never fit into a Neil Warnock type team and is useless, by my reckoning there seems little point in letting him hang around like a bad smell
    If we can get anything in for him i agree we should take it, Unfortunately i don't see that happening for an injury prone 35 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I wonder if Lambert is on a big game bonus ? There was also talk of a contract extension after 19 appearances.... if true then maybe there's more to the 'bad back' than meets the eye
    That is good news. We really need players like Lambert in our squad.