+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: cool places for group of teenagers to eat in Cardiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: cool places for group of teenagers to eat in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Was in the Newport road tgi Friday the other day, a si have find memories of it growing up, and it was ****ing horrible. Worst meal I've had in years.
    There was an old soggy bit of broccoli stuck in the menu, food was poor and the place was looking shabby.
    Was it always crap and standards have just been raised, or has it gone downhill ?

5 guys is a good shout, or shake shack
    One in St David's is all new and shiny. Daughter had a steak and it was very nicely cooked, I had a burger that was juicy and very nice.

5 guys do nice burgers, been there more times than I can remember, but I'll usually spend 30 quid in there on 2 of us for a tasty burger, but it's expensive for what it is in my opinion.

Had a grazing shed a few times in the ground now, and 6.50 for a burger isn't cheap but it's very nice and considering it's 2 quid more than the travesty the club serves up its decent value considering, I'd imagine the place in town is very good.

There's the American diner down the bay o know mates have been to as well.

Re: cool places for group of teenagers to eat in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    One in St David's is all new and shiny. Daughter had a steak and it was very nicely cooked, I had a burger that was juicy and very nice.

5 guys do nice burgers, been there more times than I can remember, but I'll usually spend 30 quid in there on 2 of us for a tasty burger, but it's expensive for what it is in my opinion.

Had a grazing shed a few times in the ground now, and 6.50 for a burger isn't cheap but it's very nice and considering it's 2 quid more than the travesty the club serves up its decent value considering, I'd imagine the place in town is very good.

There's the American diner down the bay o know mates have been to as well.
    We pay a £5 for a burger at the grazing shed in the ground, lovely burgers.