+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    But it's not £600 !

Great gesture, I just wish it had come from Derby.
    £600 to Derby 😂😂.

No chance. Pick ups before the game, tip for driver, turn a blind eye to the Dr Pepper, wait around for the game, especially when some dull fecker goes awol. Pub stop, clean the bus etc...

Only when you've done it yourself do you really know what goes into it.

£750 minimum for football trip to Derby + £50 for driver ( unless you collect tips).. up to £100 more if you are coming from a longer distance ( Neath, Bryncethin, Aberdare etc)

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    £600 to Derby ����.

No chance. Pick ups before the game, tip for driver, turn a blind eye to the Dr Pepper, wait around for the game, especially when some dull fecker goes awol. Pub stop, clean the bus etc...

Only when you've done it yourself do you really know what goes into it.

£750 minimum for football trip to Derby + £50 for driver ( unless you collect tips).. up to £100 more if you are coming from a longer distance ( Neath, Bryncethin, Aberdare etc)

Just saying what I paid- I run coaches regularly but admittedly it’s non football - I guess if your charging £15 a head your covering your costs and a little extra on the side which is fair enough

The thread is actually about V.T’s goodwill but was highjacked by travel club members questioning the £600 cost of a coach , not sure why ?