Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
He's not the Messiah! He's a good footballer who stands out in a team of plodding dross. He decided to turn it on this season when his contract was due up and won a new contract on the back of his performances. I wouldn't have given him a new contract, and he has been anonymous in a lot of games. But he has mad a difference and does stand out from the rest of our players, which goes to show how decidedly average our squad is.

I know we are six points from the Play Offs and have had some great results, and some awful ones, but how bad must be those teams who are below us. We moan a lot on here but thier message boards be a great read. Planet Swamp is always good for a laugh, all the players are crap, the manager is a joke etc. Every player who plays for Swansea is world class apparently, until they leave and then they become rubbish.

I think we all know we are bang average and it's a fight to get in to the Play Offs, this week is hugely important for us and going to be harder with another player missing.
I think that there is a lot of truth in this along with the original post.

Tomlin is a decent player in a team of mediocrity playing football that is awful to watch.

He HAS been the difference on plenty of occasions this season and I think that we are about to find out that without him we are going to see some very ‘challenging’ performances.

I really hope that I’m wrong though.