+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City bid for Camarasa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City bid for Camarasa

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Signing Camarasa now does not improve our midfield in the short term. Whilst i would be very pleased that he joined us permanently I would prefer that we looked for an improvement on Gunnarsson first.
    Why not do both? Or sign Camarasa and get a loanee? If we can get him to sign, we should. He's a very good player who presumably likes Cardiff and has settled in well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Why not do both? Or sign Camarasa and get a loanee? If we can get him to sign, we should. He's a very good player who presumably likes Cardiff and has settled in well.
    I would be very happy if we could do both if we also got the striker and right back that we need as well. If available money is an issue during this window then signing a striker, right back and another midfield should be the priority with the signing of Camarasa deferred until the summer ( assuming our survival ). There is a risk here in that Camarasa might become an attractive proposition for other Premier clubs but perhaps that risk is secondary to our survival ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I would be very happy if we could do both if we also got the striker and right back that we need as well. If available money is an issue during this window then signing a striker, right back and another midfield should be the priority with the signing of Camarasa deferred until the summer ( assuming our survival ). There is a risk here in that Camarasa might become an attractive proposition for other Premier clubs but perhaps that risk is secondary to our survival ?
    True, although if we wanted to kick on next season, we need him to stay. One less good player we'd need to buy and bed in. If they think they can get a right back, Camarasa and a centre mid in buy the end of the window, plus Sala; I'd be a very happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    True, although if we wanted to kick on next season, we need him to stay. One less good player we'd need to buy and bed in. If they think they can get a right back, Camarasa and a centre mid in buy the end of the window, plus Sala; I'd be a very happy man.
    Me too