+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What caused more people to stop supporting City?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What caused more people to stop supporting City?

The premier league was an amazing time. Every day we were in national papers when Tan/Mackay went full on watergate. Every weekend we were watching some of the worlds best.

Now I think there is that collective acceptance that what we are watching is really not very good. It is like comparing a Fillet steak to a pack of quavers. I haven't followed cardiff for decades as some have on here and they know how truly bad football can be. But the 2013-2014 hardcore city fans will see it as I just wrote it.

We are in purgatory.

The premier league year is still imprinted on peoples minds and championship football for the majority is quite poor. My favourite game this year was that 3 4 loss to Barnsley. That and the Bristol game.

On the attendances both home and away I think we truly are a family club now and the cult of following us is gone. I don't see it as a drinking occasion as above said, that'll bring loads in. Wales home games people are drinking cans upon cans outside the ground.

What atmospheres at home this year would you be proud of?. Bristol. What else?. Because that brings the punters in more than anything.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 13-04-17 at 14:43.