+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Immigration the last thing in the Tories' armour?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Immigration the last thing in the Tories' armour?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I don't believe the government are secretly funding food banks, that's not my belief or what i said in this thread. You know this, so why exaggerate and misrepresent my views when everybody can read what's been said?
    Describing the increase in food banks as an "explosion" is more exaggeration. Calm down, you're not on PMQs. We're all City fans, just relax
    As for calling me a multi, you're wrong again but aren't you the one who preaches "play the ball not the man"? Isn't calling me a "multi" playing the man not the ball?
    I was being sarcastic because what you were saying is so ludicrous.

I posted a link which showed there had been something like a forty fold increase in UK Foodbanks under the Conservatives,, you can bleat about the word I use to describe that and try to patronise me as much as you like, but the figures speak for themselves.

So, you’re the latest in what is a pretty long line of posters on here who are supposed to have spent years, if not decades, just reading this board without contributing who have now decided to start putting.messages on here are you? Sorry, but I don’t believe you, that said, the views you’ve expressed in this thread about Foodbanks are so daft that there is a part of me that thinks I should be able to recognise you by a previous us posting name, so I’ll admit I may be wrong there, but nowhere near as wrong as you are about Foodbanks.

Re: Immigration the last thing in the Tories' armour?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, you’re the latest in what is a pretty long line of posters on here who are supposed to have spent years, if not decades, just reading this board without contributing who have now decided to start putting.messages on here are you? Sorry, but I don’t believe you, that said, the views you’ve expressed in this thread about Foodbanks are so daft that there is a part of me that thinks I should be able to recognise you by a previous us posting name, so I’ll admit I may be wrong there, but nowhere near as wrong as you are about Foodbanks.
    I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, Bob. Ok, sheeple like us can't join dots like the gifted and talented club so I guess we have to put down +native hipsters last post in the early hours of 31/10/23 and NinianOpinion1927 starting his message board journey a few hours later as pure coincidence.

Either that or there are only so many balls one morph can juggle!