+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morrissey's New Album

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morrissey's New Album

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And I think I've found him
    So what? If you don't like him or his music that's your prerogative. You started this thread to have another argument like the previous thread until it gets locked. Give it a rest maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    So what? If you don't like him or his music that's your prerogative. You started this thread to have another argument like the previous thread until it gets locked. Give it a rest maybe.
    Morrissey is one of my favourite musical artists, but this particar album is not for me. I find the arrangements, and the choice of instruments a bit too drab for my tastes.

My comment was aimed more towards ToTaL ITK who was almost certain that nobody would give a flying feck about this 60 year old tossers album

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Morrissey is one of my favourite musical artists, but this particar album is not for me. I find the arrangements, and the choice of instruments a bit too drab for my tastes.

My comment was aimed more towards ToTaL ITK who was almost certain that nobody would give a flying feck about this 60 year old tossers album
    Ok, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    You started this thread to have another argument like the previous thread until it gets locked. Give it a rest maybe.
    Talking about the starting of arguments