+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Heisenberg

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

'Jirga spotted on CCTV attempting to rejoin the messageboard following his latest ban'

Come on now Jirga. You weren't banned for a year for saying that Cardiff sold two keepers. Don't be silly.

Cardiff sold two keepers

JennyWren,
    OMG that is a humdinger of a message..... I am trying to get my head around it all
    Why would homophobic language come into threats to you? I am guessing that your sexual preferences were brought into question?

I deplore any threatening over gender preferences & certainly draw the line at that sort of thing. I am very shocked that anyone would bring references of underage sex into any public messageboard.

The whole message has shocked me to the core, I think a line hasn't just been crossed, it has been run past to a point where the line is so far behind that it can't be seen anymore.

I like a wind up as much as the next man.... I can't stand it when it gets deep like you have mentioned, I hope you dealt with the idiots that were attacking you with homophobic references & threats? I was confused by the reference to homophobia & the reference to a poster made derogatory marks about the nationality of your wife ( that twisted my melons )

I have taken what you have said onboard & it wouldn't be something I could or would accept if I was treated or threatened that way, so far everything slung at me on here is 'water off a ducks back'

Everyone should be treated equally, as no one on here really knows who I am I could be Gay, I could be Transgender, I could be a Lesbian, I could be a Hermaphrodite or I could just be a regular guy? Does it really matter?

I am what I am, I am happy with what I am & so life goes on

i thought **** was bad for pettiness and just general immaturity but this board appears to be as bad! i can't believe what i'm reading, you're all grown men right?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    That's not the REAL Croesy but someone who started using the handle to annoy the real Croesy.

I have, currently, 10 accounts that I will use as backup for my inevitable banning. Sounds odd and or excessive right? I agree, but here is my history on this board over the years.

Started as Euclid. Received threats from prominent user that, when reported to the inconsistent Mike Morris, nothing happened. When those threats then displayed homophobic language and emails ( I used to share my real name and email address) I again complained to Morris. Nothing happened. At the time the prominent user was advertising books on the site and Morris allowed that together with threats and homophobic speech, and when I told him I could no longer post - he said diddly squat. The reason I was getting grief? I was criticising the hooligan element at the club.

Prominent user leaves to set up his own board, so I started posting as Loya Jirga which evolved to Kaiser Jirga II after Germany beat England. I soon started getting threats from a different user for criticising Hammam, including this user mentioning the make of car I drove and where I lived. Complaints again to Morris . All ignored. Thames Valley Bluebird did act but, again the person issuing the threats received no ban. However, at the exact same time the person issuing the threats complained about a joke from Baker - Baker was banned. For a joke that only the threatening poster found offensive!

This time, I carried on posting and part of these postings were criticising Ridsdale. Note the pattern!!!!! I have a history of criticising shit owners. That'll come in handy as you read on (I appreciate I've lost 95pc of readers already because of tl;dr). Apparently, at this time I was a "good" poster because the majority of people agreed with me.

Then there was the rebrand. I criticised Tan, and still do. But Tan spends money, now I am a "bad" poster for criticising. I am banned for the crime of pointing out the terrible crime of pointing out the stupidity of Cardiff selling two keepers in one window. A one year ban at that, one year more than the poster who made homophobic and threatening posts to me, one year more than the poster giving out personal details, and 51 weeks more than the poster who made a joke about under age sex.

So, I set up other accounts.

Three were banned sine die for "derailing a thread, trolling and being a shit stirrer". That is a lifetime longer than the homophobic and threatening poster, one lifetime longer than.... You get it.

By the way, that ban was because, in one thread, the poster boy of the forum, derailed a thread by asking me a hypothetical question about Tan which I replied to be saying I would answer his questions in PM. Now, bear in mind that I did about 20-30 hours of unacknowledged, uncredited work for this poster - I assumed he had the social fortitude and respect to leave that debate offline. But, no, instead he responded in public. When I replied in public three accounts were banned sine die for "trolling". even though I was answering direct questions.

After the FA Cup Final a few people mentioned they hadn't made recordings of the game. I made recordings and handed them to the posters at the game. Some people offered to pay or buy a drink and I refused because I like to do people favours. Those favours are quickly forgotten if you have the temerity to challenge the perceived norm on here.

Other favours... Giving my fan number to Blue Matt (we had a decent chat queuing for Barnsley tickets for 7 hours), getting match day programmes for Caliburn, giving advice to SecureRed that got him out of a real problem (he very quickly forgot that too, calling me a prick here within a day) picking people up to get them to games.... all ok until you point out the owner is a slippery sod who cannot be trusted. But, I'd do all those things at the drop of a hat again - except the proof reading of TOBW's book, that was literally a thankless task - because I believe in community.

Mike will refute all the above, his memory is terribly selective as is his implementation of GDPR rules with him passing on details of IP addresses - those posts soon disappeared when he realised he had ****ed that up too.

**** you all

#inb4theban #willbedeleted #echochambersRUs #9moreaccountd
    K’nell man what an odd ball

That's not the REAL Croesy but someone who started using the handle to annoy the real Croesy.

I have, currently, 10 accounts that I will use as backup for my inevitable banning. Sounds odd and or excessive right? I agree, but here is my history on this board over the years.

Started as Euclid. Received threats from prominent user that, when reported to the inconsistent Mike Morris, nothing happened. When those threats then displayed homophobic language and emails ( I used to share my real name and email address) I again complained to Morris. Nothing happened. At the time the prominent user was advertising books on the site and Morris allowed that together with threats and homophobic speech, and when I told him I could no longer post - he said diddly squat. The reason I was getting grief? I was criticising the hooligan element at the club.

Prominent user leaves to set up his own board, so I started posting as Loya Jirga which evolved to Kaiser Jirga II after Germany beat England. I soon started getting threats from a different user for criticising Hammam, including this user mentioning the make of car I drove and where I lived. Complaints again to Morris . All ignored. Thames Valley Bluebird did act but, again the person issuing the threats received no ban. However, at the exact same time the person issuing the threats complained about a joke from Baker - Baker was banned. For a joke that only the threatening poster found offensive!

This time, I carried on posting and part of these postings were criticising Ridsdale. Note the pattern!!!!! I have a history of criticising shit owners. That'll come in handy as you read on (I appreciate I've lost 95pc of readers already because of tl;dr). Apparently, at this time I was a "good" poster because the majority of people agreed with me.

Then there was the rebrand. I criticised Tan, and still do. But Tan spends money, now I am a "bad" poster for criticising. I am banned for the crime of pointing out the terrible crime of pointing out the stupidity of Cardiff selling two keepers in one window. A one year ban at that, one year more than the poster who made homophobic and threatening posts to me, one year more than the poster giving out personal details, and 51 weeks more than the poster who made a joke about under age sex.

Three were banned sine die for "derailing a thread, trolling and being a shit stirrer". That is a lifetime longer than the homophobic and threatening poster, one lifetime longer than.... You get it.

By the way, that ban was because, in one thread, the poster boy of the forum, derailed a thread by asking me a hypothetical question about Tan which I replied to be saying I would answer his questions in PM. Now, bear in mind that I did about 20-30 hours of unacknowledged, uncredited work for this poster - I assumed he had the social fortitude and respect to leave that debate offline. But, no, instead he responded in public. When I replied in public three accounts were banned sine die for "trolling". even though I was answering direct questions.

After the FA Cup Final a few people mentioned they hadn't made recordings of the game. I made recordings and handed them to the posters at the game. Some people offered to pay or buy a drink and I refused because I like to do people favours. Those favours are quickly forgotten if you have the temerity to challenge the perceived norm on here.

Other favours... Giving my fan number to Blue Matt (we had a decent chat queuing for Barnsley tickets for 7 hours), getting match day programmes for Caliburn, giving advice to SecureRed that got him out of a real problem (he very quickly forgot that too, calling me a prick here within a day) picking people up to get them to games.... all ok until you point out the owner is a slippery sod who cannot be trusted. But, I'd do all those things at the drop of a hat again - except the proof reading of TOBW's book, that was literally a thankless task - because I believe in community.

Mike will refute all the above, his memory is terribly selective as is his implementation of GDPR rules with him passing on details of IP addresses - those posts soon disappeared when he realised he had ****ed that up too.

**** you all

Building up your role a bit here I think, it's an internet messageboard you're not Robin Hood. Although saying that, the ending made me laugh - massive long post finished with **** you all, fair play

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    K’nell man what an odd ball
    Bit harsh, there is a guy who comes to where I work to buy his supplies and sits in central writing down train numbers all day

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Bit harsh, there is a guy who comes to where I work to buy his supplies and sits in central writing down train numbers all day
    Get them some coconut oil

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Get them some coconut oil

It doesn't stop you being an odd ball, I'm proof of that

**** you all

Please dont delete this. This is gold.

Looking at the good folk posting on here, I think I'm in the wrong form.

But if it helps, I'm totally opposed to the use of multi-names. I mean, what really is the point - and psychiatrically, doesn't it smack of some sort of phrenia?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

But if it helps, I'm totally opposed to the use of multi-names. I mean, what really is the point - and psychiatrically, doesn't it smack of some sort of phrenia?
    Is that you, Portsmouth Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is that you, Portsmouth Blue?
    It's PompeyBlue - I've met him - but he doesn't seem to post on here these days.

Get a grip, mush!

Who am I the alternative account for? it must be one of you?

Never ever grasped it either, it’s just a mb ffs. People with multi who back up themselves with other names have issues, I guess it will come to head one day in life...I might post something and not even remember or look on here again for days on end. For some people, like the very sad jack roathie, or jirga, life depends on it.
    20 yrs ago it was far more lawless and funny.

Blog Entries

If that's the case then maybe people should be a bit more understanding.

It's PompeyBlue - I've met him - but he doesn't seem to post on here these days.

Get a grip, mush!