+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Heisenberg

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

I give up. I was genuinely trying to help him, but if he can't see that he's got a problem then there's no way of getting through to him.

He's not my responsibility.

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He was posting about it during the game ffs
    I don't live in Cardiff, the game is not on television, what are you trying to say exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I give up. I was genuinely trying to help him, but if he can't see that he's got a problem then there's no way of getting through to him.

He's not my responsibility.
    Thank you Dr Heisenberg and goodbye!

It's the first time in 22 years of posting on CCMB that I've had to put somebody on ignore.

Beware of people who dispense medical advice on football message boards without any medical training, as it requires a special kind of stupid!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the first time in 22 years of posting on CCMB that I've had to put somebody on ignore.

Beware of people who dispense medical advice on football message boards without any medical training, as it requires a special kind of stupid!
    Just for the record, I didn't dispense any "medical advice". That's a flat out lie. I said that you're showing many symptoms of BPD and said that there is help available for it. It's all there in black and white.

Also, the mental health training that I've had means that I'm specifically trained to look out for symptoms of any possible mental illness that may be affecting my clients. It's my f**king job to do so, as my duty of care.

I won't justify myself to you, but I won't have you spouting lies about me either, despite your issues...that's the only reason I'm responding to this.

Just for the record, I didn't dispense any "medical advice". That's a flat out lie. I said that you're showing many symptoms of BPD and said that there is help available for it. It's all there in black and white.

Also, the mental health training that I've had means that I'm specifically trained to look out for symptoms of any possible mental illness that may be affecting my clients. It's my f**king job to do so, as my duty of care.

I won't justify myself to you, but I won't have you spouting lies about me either, despite your issues...that's the only reason I'm responding to this.
    “Mental health training”.. 😂 WTF.. You either have a bachelor, PhD. Or you don’t..

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    “Mental health training”.. �� WTF.. You either have a bachelor, PhD. Or you don’t..
    If I had one of those, I'd be able to diagnose the problem, not just suggest that there may be a problem and know where to signpost for support

If I had one of those, I'd be able to diagnose the problem, not just suggest that there may be a problem and know where to signpost for support
    I have one of those. And it is my clear advice, stay away from the topic! 😂 And no, you can not diagnose with a bachelor. Not really with a PhD either. Uasually we put together a “staff” of both looking at symptoms from all angels. So, leave it 😉

What are you doing? You already had the last word and I left you to it, rather than possibly exacerbating things for you... but you can't help yourself. Which is why it's clear that there is an underlying issue there. I'm not saying this as just someone on the internet, but as someone who has worked alongside CPNs, psychiatrists, mental health social workers and other mental health professionals in supporting vulnerable people who have been diagnosed with mental health problems. You show all of the signs of a personality disorder and working with someone professionally can help you.
    “Mental health training”.. �� WTF.. You either have a bachelor, PhD. Or you don’t..
    He did alledegly sit next to somebody who had one, so I don't know if that counts as being qualified or not? I don't think much of his diagnosis skills though, maybe he needs to sit a bit closer

Heisenberg

I have one of those. And it is my clear advice, stay away from the topic! �� And no, you can not diagnose with a bachelor. Not really with a PhD either. Uasually we put together a “staff” of both looking at symptoms from all angels. So, leave it ��
    You can't diagnose with a PhD... what?! Either you've completely misunderstood my point (that if I had a doctorate in the field then I'd be qualified to diagnose medical problems) - or you're just being wrong for the sake of it.

Heisenberg

He did alledegly sit next to somebody who had one, so I don't know if that counts as being qualified or not? I don't think much of his diagnosis skills though, maybe he needs to sit a bit closer
    You're really not helping yourself.

You can't diagnose with a PhD... what?! Either you've completely misunderstood my point (that if I had a doctorate in the field then I'd be qualified to diagnose medical problems) - or you're just being wrong for the sake of it.
    You can with somatic. Not regarding mental health. I used to work in the field 15 years ago. Maybe rules changed, and maybe Wales operate within their own boundaries.. You would know, with “mental health training”, and all 😂

Heisenberg

You can with somatic. Not regarding mental health. I used to work in the field 15 years ago. Maybe rules changed, and maybe Wales operate within their own boundaries.. You would know, with “mental health training”, and all ��
    A PhD in one of the 'psych' fields wouldn't qualify you to be able to diagnose mental health conditions?! If you worked in the field, how can you say that? Even GP's are qualified to diagnose 'minor' mental health conditions like depression and anxiety.

Mock me all you want. I've learned a lot from years of training and have helped hundreds of people across Cardiff and South Wales that have mental health problems.

A PhD in one of the 'psych' fields wouldn't qualify you to be able to diagnose mental health conditions?! If you worked in the field, how can you say that? Even GP's are qualified to diagnose 'minor' mental health conditions like depression and anxiety.

Mock me all you want. I've learned a lot from years of training and have helped hundreds of people across Cardiff and South Wales that have mental health problems.
    Yes, maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about anymore.. It was a long time ago.. Depression and anxiety is treatable by symptoms and really don’t need a diagnostics review. Don’t know. But we where never less than four or five people going through diagnostics charts and symptoms reviewed over time. Symptoms of mental illness is common amongst everyone. But to fill a diagnosis you have to fill a certain procentage of the chart over time..
    Helping people is a good thing. Throwing out diagnostics with “mental health training”, what ever that is, is another. I’m sure you are doing a fine job!

Heisenberg

Yes, maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about anymore.. It was a long time ago.. Depression and anxiety is treatable by symptoms and really don’t need a diagnostics review. Don’t know. But we where never less than four or five people going through diagnostics charts and symptoms reviewed over time. Symptoms of mental illness is common amongst everyone. But to fill a diagnosis you have to fill a certain procentage of the chart over time..
    Helping people is a good thing. Throwing out diagnostics with “mental health training”, what ever that is, is another. I’m sure you are doing a fine job!
    I wasn't throwing out a diagnosis as that is finite. Imagine you started feeling dehydrated all of the time, started urinating far more frequently and had feelings of sudden tiredness - if I said to you "with those symptoms, it sounds like you may have diabetes", that wouldn't be a diagnosis - it's just a suggestion that you may want to explore the option that it could be.

You keep going on about mental health training as if I got a certificate from collecting crisp packets - but it's specific training on symptoms of mental health conditions. Because of this useless training, many of my clients were eventually diagnosed (by qualified professionals) for mental health conditions (some of them as severe as paranoid schizophrenia) that had been missed for decades, because they had fallen through the gaps in society and people just thought that they were a bit weird.

Due to knowing what symptoms to look out for, I was able to support them to get the professional help that they needed. Also, because of their diagnoses, they were able to access the right welfare benefits to support them to live independently... which would have been instantly turned down previously.

I'm proud of my achievements, thank you.

I wasn't throwing out a diagnosis as that is finite. Imagine you started feeling dehydrated all of the time, started urinating far more frequently and had feelings of sudden tiredness - if I said to you "with those symptoms, it sounds like you may have diabetes", that wouldn't be a diagnosis - it's just a suggestion that you may want to explore the option that it could be.

You keep going on about mental health training as if I got a certificate from collecting crisp packets - but it's specific training on symptoms of mental health conditions. Because of this useless training, many of my clients were eventually diagnosed (by qualified professionals) for mental health conditions (some of them as severe as paranoid schizophrenia) that had been missed for decades, because they had fallen through the gaps in society and people just thought that they were a bit weird.

Due to knowing what symptoms to look out for, I was able to support them to get the professional help that they needed. Also, because of their diagnoses, they were able to access the right welfare benefits to support them to live independently... which would have been instantly turned down previously.

I'm proud of my achievements, thank you.
    i keep going on? Never heard about "mental health training".. You either got your bachelor, or you dont.. You see someone struggle, guide them to professional help.. Not much more to it than that.. Glad for you! Keep up the good work! although maybe leave out the good advice on a fotball forum..

Heisenberg

i keep going on? Never heard about "mental health training".. You either got your bachelor, or you dont.. You see someone struggle, guide them to professional help.. Not much more to it than that.. Glad for you! Keep up the good work! although maybe leave out the good advice on a fotball forum..
    Why would you have heard of it? You left the "field" 15 years ago, apparently... and I'm guessing it wasn't in the UK that you were based. So, unless you work in the public or third sector in the UK and are dealing with people who have/may have mental health problems, I'd be surprised if you had heard of it.

Heisenberg

I think that's enough said on the matter anyway. If Wales Bales doesn't want to take my advice, that's entirely up to him. I was only trying to help.

Why would you have heard of it? You left the "field" 15 years ago, apparently... and I'm guessing it wasn't in the UK that you were based. So, unless you work in the public or third sector in the UK and are dealing with people who have/may have mental health problems, I'd be surprised if you had heard of it.
    I didn't leave the "field". I now work with treatment as a therapist. But have nothing to do with diagnosis. Maybe another poster can step in for me, as I'm on ignore from your part anyways..

Yeah, how the hell do you conduct a clinical diagnose on a football message board, when most people are operating from behind carefully crafted internet personas? The mind boggles

As an experiment, if you put a group of 100 people in a room, I bet most of them wouldn't be able to match any real persons to user names, yet this joker claims to possess such extraordinary powers that he can do just that. This fella is a charlatan!

God Almighty

Regarding M. Jackson (deceased), if there were ongoing investigations, then Jackson would have to be capable of committing allegded offences in the here and now for us to be able to talk about them in the present tense. Clearly he isn't capable of doing this as he is dead, so lets put that one to bed shall we?

Sombody posted in this thread that the allegations were all historical. This is bullsit, because the first two paragraphs state that there are multiple allegations regarding violations of the FFP rules. Besides the allegations about the historical transfers, there are also allegations regarding the club sponsorship, which could have occured at any point up until the present day. Anybody with basic research skills will have been able to find this out in a matter of minutes.

Also, I didn't start the thread derailment, there is another poster who trawls through posts looking for arguments in an attempt to make himself appear clever. You may recognise him from fact that doesn't seem to have many original thoughts of his own.

I hope this clears everything up, and thanks for your interest n this topic.
    I see. So the allegations that show Man City still feel the need to cheat are there and easy to find by anyone with basic research skills. So why did you put up a link which only deals with allegations of historical offences and ask why they still feel the need to cheat then? Very confusing. Just stick up the easy-to-find link which contains the allegations of current offences, then you can talk about them in the present tense and you won't look like a moron who can't grasp simple grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I see. So the allegations that show Man City still feel the need to cheat are there and easy to find by anyone with basic research skills. So why did you put up a link which only deals with allegations of historical offences and ask why they still feel the need to cheat then? Very confusing. Just stick up the easy-to-find link which contains the allegations of current offences, then you can talk about them in the present tense and you won't look like a moron who can't grasp simple grammar.
    The first two paragraphs of the BBC report clearly stated that multiple allegations have been reported by other media outlets. The alledged 2015 transfer violation was merely one example of these allegations. I thought everybody read the articles that they commented on? BTW It was another poster who started it by posting that these were historical allegations, which turned the thread into an investigation by the resident grammar police into the useage of present and past tenses

Yeah, how the hell do you conduct a clinical diagnose on a football message board, when most people are operating from behind carefully crafted internet personas? The mind boggles

As an experiment, if you put a group of 100 people in a room, I bet most of them wouldn't be able to match any real persons to user names, yet this joker claims to possess such extraordinary powers that he can do just that. This fella is a charlatan!
    I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved in this thread, but "carefully crafted internet personas"? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved in this thread, but "carefully crafted internet personas"? Really?
    Ah you know, the type who pretend to be brilliant at football and have models falling at their feet

International

Thank you Dr Heisenberg and goodbye!
    Odd how you were able to answer that after you had publicly blocked him. Or was that a mistake?

Oh no, i forgot, it couldn't have been...................................