+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    In light of some of the recent ‘scandals’ it’s now obscene to ask a female out for a drink without them feeling ‘professionally compromised’.

Whilst I can understand women not wanting to get chatted up constantly and probably best to keep personal life and business separate, I do feel we’re going to far on this pursuit. I bet many people on here met their partners through work!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...dvance-female/
    About time women outed some of these perverts.

If you are not a woman then you wouldn’t understand what we have to put up with on a daily basis.

I’ll give you an example. A coupe of weeks ago I was in a bar in Cardiff. I was stood at the bar getting a drink when some mindless male decided to strike my behind really hard. It really hurt. I couldn’t tell who it was but as you can imagine I was not well pleased.

Now some on here will probably think that’s quite funny but how would you feel if some random guy did that to your wife/girlfriend?

No woman I know minds someone chatting them up, it’s not about that it’s about some men who continually cross the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

If you are not a woman then you wouldn’t understand what we have to put up with on a daily basis.

I’ll give you an example. A coupe of weeks ago I was in a bar in Cardiff. I was stood at the bar getting a drink when some mindless male decided to strike my behind really hard. It really hurt. I couldn’t tell who it was but as you can imagine I was not well pleased.

Now some on here will probably think that’s quite funny but how would you feel if some random guy did that to your wife/girlfriend?

No woman I know minds someone chatting them up, it’s not about that it’s about some men who continually cross the line.
    That's not funny.

Trying to chat someone up is fine. Chatting up a friends daughter is not. Not in my book but then others might be fine with this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Trying to chat someone up is fine. Chatting up a friends daughter is not. Not in my book but then others might be fine with this.
    chatting up a friends daughter is as over the line as you can be
    you should be not looking at your friends daughters in that way
    friends mothers and sisters (older) are fair game

Absolutely, that would never be acceptable

dam right the perverts have got to be outed
    I would be livid if some random guy smacked my mrs bum
    there's a line you don't cross