+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ever had a leathering following city ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ever had a leathering following city ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Big wolves following up there , biggest club in the world
    I had Wolves 'calling cards' left on me.

Got a letter off Frankie Burrows and some City memorabilia including a photocopied first team autograph sheet and some city sweat bands sent to the hospital!. Also my brother got me the fiesta special from the magazine shop which had Mel from Mel and Kim in all her glory in it.

Still wasn't worth it though as I sucked tomato soup through a straw for 6 weeks.

That Wolves front 3 though!

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I had Wolves 'calling cards' left on me.

Got a letter off Frankie Burrows and some City memorabilia including a photocopied first team autograph sheet and some city sweat bands sent to the hospital!. Also my brother got me the fiesta special from the magazine shop which had Mel from Mel and Kim in all her glory in it.

Still wasn't worth it though as I sucked tomato soup through a straw for 6 weeks.

That Wolves front 3 though!
    You also had liquidised curry takeaway through a straw, was the most disgusting thing seeing the bits that were stuck in the metal brace holding your jaw together! Now if I'd only been there I would have had them

Got floored after a game in Derby in around 1972. Iam McFaul in goal for Derby.
    Left the Baseball ground and like an earlier poster a skinhead walking ahead of me turned on his heels walked back 50 yards and decided to floor me unannounced. Ignored my mate who was alongside me.
    We beat Preston at home 5-2 a few days earlier so I don't think it was a City game. But I was in Uk to watch City.
    It hurt lots. Does it count?

Never seen any real problems PERSONALLY going away since. I am Always!