+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Trust in a mess.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Trust in a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    As a member of the Trust who has just renewed my membership I'm entitled to say that the shambles referred to in their statement today is far from impressive.
    What word would you use to quickly describe the situation Alfie ?

I am also a member of the trust & within my original post I think that I have clearly articulated how I view this. We are both entitled to an opinion but in this instance we view the situation slightly differently. In my mind when mistakes happen it is normally preferable to look at how they are going to be rectified as opposed to being critical, as generally this adds no value to the situation. In this instance the trust have been both open & proactive in fixing the situation. My view is that we have a bunch of people giving up their free time for the benefit of our entire fan-base so I don't think that it is too much to ask to cut them some slack sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I am also a member of the trust & within my original post I think that I have clearly articulated how I view this. We are both entitled to an opinion but in this instance we view the situation slightly differently. In my mind when mistakes happen it is normally preferable to look at how they are going to be rectified as opposed to being critical, as generally this adds no value to the situation. In this instance the trust have been both open & proactive in fixing the situation. My view is that we have a bunch of people giving up their free time for the benefit of our entire fan-base so I don't think that it is too much to ask to cut them some slack sometimes.
    and your one word summary of the situation is ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    and your one word summary of the situation is ?
    Resolved.

Exactly.

A mistake was made. It was spotted. It was resolved. The membership was informed. No drama.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Exactly.

A mistake was made. It was spotted. It was resolved. The membership was informed. No drama.
    Nah, there is no mileage in that . Lets create and slag of the trust , hope to disillusion a few more members , now that is progress.
    For some.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Exactly.

Agreed.
    Spedger