+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    And that is getting to that stage of arrest and investigation! It is well known that the upper echelons of the rich and powerful are crawling with rapist, murders and especially child abusers. Whether it be, police, politicians, church and the royal families. Yet all these raging frothing at the mouth knee jerks on here won't lift a finger to help remove this protective layer. Just sneer from the sidelines and throw rotten fruit.

Prison. The rich never enter, the poor never leave.
    I don’t think there is evidence of rampant rape, murder or child abuse by the upper classes. In fact, I don’t even think that Jimmy Savile did any more groping than the average dj or pop star in the 1960s or 70s. Nearly everything you read in the papers is either a lie, an exaggeration or a misunderstanding.

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I don’t think there is evidence of rampant rape, murder or child abuse by the upper classes. In fact, I don’t even think that Jimmy Savile did any more groping than the average dj or pop star in the 1960s or 70s. Nearly everything you read in the papers is either a lie, an exaggeration or a misunderstanding.
    You have to be on a wind up