Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
He wont be on that kind of money, if that's what you meant. I understand that he gets little support, everyone can see that he doesn't have anyone to play off and it's no fun having the ball knocked up to your face and having to contest high balls when he probably isn't about that. I don't think that people are understanding the point i'm making. I don't think that he's any good, but when everything is going against you and you're playing for a manager who doesn't want to play,then i suppose Glatzel can only control the things that he can influence, like his first touch, like standing up and being competitive amd busting a gut to get into the box. He's not doing any of these things. I wouldn't have a go at him if he was doing those things, it's not his fault that he doesn't get any service, it is his fault when he ****ing gives up and doesn't fancy it, however isolated he may be.

I can see him being dropped pretty soon without a way back into the team. What in gods name was Warnock thinking when he brought him to the club?
He’s not fast, he’s not strong, he’s not got a good touch, he’s not good in the air, he doesn’t put himself about and he doesn’t link play and he doesn’t get himself in positions to score. Apart from that, £5.5m well spent. Does the odd stepover when there’s nobody around him though.