Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
Look at the stuff he's been posting lately. You don't want to associate yourself with that, Mrs R.
I don't always agree with every word he says but he's not a lone voice on here is what I was saying, I have said some things on here over the years that people don't like too, I think I was called scum when I questioned the isis beheading videos even though it was reported in mainstream news that they were fake, some things need to be talked about though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
The difference between me and WB is that he has always clung on to a small bit of hope that Trump might actually drain the swamp, I have never believed he would, for me to believe he is anything else than another puppet I would have to abandon everything else I believe and I can't do that, I'm sticking with Mr Griffin on this one.