+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Sutton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chris Sutton

I was driving to Cardiff tonight as it happened taking my lad back to Uni. So I listened to 606. This twat was just trolling Cardiff. He shouldn’t be on the radio. Absolute prick.

The trouble is 606 is not about the fans. They hardly took any callers. It was the Chris prick Sutton show.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The trouble is 606 is not about the fans. They hardly took any callers. It was the Chris prick Sutton show.
    Not sure who I dislike the most, him or Savage.

It does not help that Jason Mohamed is a Cardiff fan, as most of the anti Cardiff vitreol is probably aimed at winding him up.

I was driving to Cardiff tonight as it happened taking my lad back to Uni. So I listened to 606. This twat was just trolling Cardiff. He shouldn’t be on the radio. Absolute prick.
    ?
    He was complimenting Cardiff on BT sport the other day. But. let's not be too selective about it hey?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    ?
    He was complimenting Cardiff on BT sport the other day. But. let's not be too selective about it hey?
    I don’t have BT Sport so I’m not being selective at all.
    I heard about 90 minutes tonight much of which was Sutton taking the piss out of Cardiff. You obviously didn’t hear it or you wouldn’t have made such a moronic comment.

I don’t have BT Sport so I’m not being selective at all.
    I heard about 90 minutes tonight much of which was Sutton taking the piss out of Cardiff. You obviously didn’t hear it or you wouldn’t have made such a moronic comment.
    I heard the first five minutes where he said "Cardiff are down". Obviously, Cardiff were one of only 4 PL teams playing today, so he was looking for bites. In which case, he is hitting a rich seam of paranoia and "the world is out to get us" if this board shows the general consensus of Cardiff fans these days.

His later statement, that I didn't hear, was that Cardiff are where they deserve to be. Let's hear you argue against that statement - you could always simply call it moronic I suppose.

His later statement, that I didn't hear, was that Cardiff are where they deserve to be. Let's hear you argue against that statement - you could always simply call it moronic I suppose.
    Were VAR being used we’d have more points than we currently do = we deserve to be in a better position.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Were VAR being used we’d have more points than we currently do = we deserve to be in a better position.
    But, if VAR was being used other teams may have even more points. Maybe Cardiff would lose some along the way. Let's be honest here, that argument is paper thin. Football has existed in League form for 131 years, VAR has never been used in a League game.

But, if VAR was being used other teams may have even more points. Maybe Cardiff would lose some along the way. Let's be honest here, that argument is paper thin. Football has existed in League form for 131 years, VAR has never been used in a League game.
    "it all balances out in the end" is another paper thin argument.

All I can tell you is that today's game meant we lost out on points. I think you'll struggle to find another offside this season as clear as that.

You asked the question. I gave you an answer. You rebutted it with an even more generic response. I can't remember all the games, but at this point in the season, had that OBVIOUS offside been scrubbed off , we would have likely taken at least a point. Therefore, on today's game, we blatantly deserve to have taken points from the game. It's not tough to understand.

I heard the first five minutes where he said "Cardiff are down". Obviously, Cardiff were one of only 4 PL teams playing today, so he was looking for bites. In which case, he is hitting a rich seam of paranoia and "the world is out to get us" if this board shows the general consensus of Cardiff fans these days.

To be clear. Sutton said Cardiff deserved what they got yesterday. That’s as stupid as it gets. It’s about the match officials getting basic decisions right. Like spotting two opposition players are two yards offside. Or that the pulling down of a player (twice) inside the penalty box is a penalty. Or that a red card applies when the last defender deliberately brings a striker to the floor.
    He is a troll.