+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: WEST HAM UNITED 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: WEST HAM UNITED 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    We were outplayed for the vast majority of that game by a side that are hardly world beaters. At times we were horribly disorganised at the back and showed very little up front. To cap a miserable evening I left just before we scored .
    Is Morrison really captain material? I tend to see Bamba and Gunnar barking orders at the other players and Morrison quite resevered, pace is a killer in this league for him and I agree with ccfc27 that we need a right back and play sol and Bruno or stick with 3 at the back

Re: FT: WEST HAM UNITED 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Is Morrison really captain material? I tend to see Bamba and Gunnar barking orders at the other players and Morrison quite resevered, pace is a killer in this league for him and I agree with ccfc27 that we need a right back and play sol and Bruno or stick with 3 at the back
    Morrison bailed us out a few times tonight and he was superb on Friday. He’s a good captain, Warnock goes out of his way to say it. We desperately need a right back, defensive mid and a striker. We are a lot slower than practically every side, mentally and physically and this is exaggerated away from home. We just look half a yard off the pace usually. Tonight we didn’t turn up in the second half, Camarasa’s miss apart